Application runs slow and crashes since last upgrade

For all queries specific to the iPhone and iPod Touch versions of Solitaire 3D.
shadowholly

Re: Application runs slow and crashes since last upgrade

Post by shadowholly »

I love this app.....however, recently it would for no reason close. It became more and more frequent. Now, I get as far as logging in and I can't even get to the games before it closes. I have re-loaded it a couple of times now. It starts to open and within seconds....closes. I keep my phone updated and synced. I don't have this problem with any other apps Will this be fixed? Help! :(

ezesmith

Post by ezesmith »

I have the latest iPhone software v3.1.3 on my 3GS and have opened a few of the crash files on my PC and have included it here:

<note: crash report retrieved and removed by admin>

I did not find one with your name on it as most of the crash files were some version of aggregate...

Hope this helps. I miss playing Gaps. I have installed and reinstalled and still no luck with v4.7

ezesmith

Post by ezesmith »

Let me know if you would like me to zip up all of the crash reports and email them to you. I would be happy to do that. ~ Ed

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

If the app is still crashing after the new update (V4.8) then please send on some crash reports.

Other things to try:

1) restart your iphone
2) delete your user file and create a new one (you will lose all scores and stats)
3) delete the app completely and download it again via the appsore (search for "grassgames" - you will not need to pay again - apple remembers your previous purchases).
4) ensure your iphone os is the latest version (via itunes)
Aidan
GrassGames.com

aggiegirl

Post by aggiegirl »

I've seen you post several times about posting crash reports. First, I have no idea what that means. Second, your directions on how to find these reports mean next to nothing to me b/c I have no idea what you mean. Look where? for what? it's very frustrating! I'm not a tech in any way and need a little more guidance than that. This is the first app I have ever downloaded that I couldn't just open and play. Please Fix This or give me my money back!!

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Aggiegirl: I've made the instructions more clear now. See the Generating Crash Reports thread for details.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

I'm finishing up a new version these days. Now is a good time to send any crash reports if the game is crashing your iPhone or iPod Touch.

See the Generating Crash Reports thread for details.
Aidan
GrassGames.com