Joker - help please!!!!!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Joker - help please!!!!!

Postby SunnyCorner » Mar 10, 2019

When does he actually play and who is he playing with?
Seems to sit for many hours in the lobby and refuses all requests to play.
We've known for years he's a fraudster - so what is he up to now?
Regards. Ice

Butchdude

Re: Joker - help please!!!!!

Postby Butchdude » Mar 10, 2019

I almost can't believe Ice's posting about Joker. It is not your business or anyone else's when or with whom Joker decides to play. "Seems to sit for many hours in the lobby and refuses all requests to play." Are you watching and monitoring his time in the lobby? If so, what does that say about you, Ice? Don't you have anything better to do? "We've known for years he's a fraudster - so what is he up to know?" What makes you think that he is a fraudster???? Do you have proof for your statements???? Are you just jealous that he is such a successful player, more successful than you are???? Your entire posting seems to be from another planet. Butchdude

HowCoolIsThat

Postby HowCoolIsThat » Mar 10, 2019

Ditto to what Butchdude writes. I play with Yolker every night, which simply reinforces what we all know...he has good taste in who he plays with and who he doesn't (have to).

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Mar 11, 2019

See my 1st post about Joker - Jan 9th 2016 - Another Fraudster and March 18th 2016 - Re: Fraudsters. There's also a post from Marekjoz on March 5th. Many will recall this was the time when we were uncovering and exposing the cheats - the scale of it shocked many of us. The worst offender was ARISTO - we found about 30 different identities for him but Joker was also up there with 8 different names often playing in the same game and using the proxies to target rival players. His names at that time were:

Frosty - Kraken - Big Fish - Hustler - GAMEOVER - King of Hearts - Loco Lobo and Joker. (All the same IP 174.54.44.211) The purpose as far as we could tell was to inflate the score of his favoured lead - Big Fish was at number one for months but he never appeared to play with anyone. Rivals were targeted by his other "lesser" players who had no interest in winning - simply stopping the rival good players.

These players have now disappeared since he was exposed and he's stuck with joker. This man went to a lot of trouble to cheat and his sole intention was to stay at the top.

So thank you Butchdude for inviting me to provide the evidence again - he is a fraudster and the behaviour now looks very similar to what we've seen before. One of us is on another planet - but I can assure you - its not me!

Regards to all. Ice

Butchdude

Postby Butchdude » Mar 13, 2019

Joker just informed me that Ice invited Joker to play a game this morning and that Joker won by a score of 57 to Ice's 101. Now if Ice considers Joker a "fraudster", why would Ice invite Joker to a game? And obviously, based on Joker's report, Joker is a much better player than Ice. Regards to all, Butchdude

HowCoolIsThat

Postby HowCoolIsThat » Mar 13, 2019

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heard you played with Yolker today. I guess he isn't as discriminating as you previously thought.

How's that black-eye?

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Mar 14, 2019

I'm happy to confirm that I played joker yesterday and he won the game. Perhaps he's a reformed character - we'll see......
All we need now is for howcoolsthat and butchdude to start posting something meaningful instead of the usual drivel, and who knows, we might be entering a new era......
Regards. Ice

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”