Abusive Players

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
tcalvs

Abusive Players

Post by tcalvs »

Is there recourse for abusive players? There used to be a report button, but with the new update that went away. There are a couple of players that are across the board abusive and it destroys the fun nature of the game.
Please, help!
Thanks,
Tara

billy

Re: Abusive Players

Post by billy »

I agree !!0 %. There are a lot more than 2 in my opinion !

tcalvs

Post by tcalvs »

Billy,
I agree there are way more than just a few. I wish there was something to be done!?!
Cheers,
Tara

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Tara and Billy,
couldn't agree with you both more.
What i can remind you both of though is that should you dare to name and shame these people as Iceman,Myself and Billy has done in the past,and on these pages, you will find the abuse in the lobby will be intensified until a large number of players will actually believe that you are the problem.
In other words: How dare you Not put up with my abuse!
Perpetrator plays the victim.(Must have incredibly low self-esteem these people)
For a long while i have kept a written record of the abusers and simply refuse to play with them.
I haven't,and won't resile from that decision.
The interesting thing is though that after a few days the same abusers (and believe me the language is very abusive when they are exposed) will be inviting you to play games every time they see your name in the lobby;go figure!

Quitters are different, they are just not worth the effort,once a quitter always a quitter has been proven time and time again and i think that Aidan has made it too easy to quit-I have played in games recently with quitters and then checked the scores after,no deductions,and no facility to report either the quit or the Abuse.
C'mon Aidan, get your act together mate.
People like Aristo are back with all their aliases. and still abusive.Aidan????? thought you had fixed that.

But, stick with the principles you have displayed here Tara and Billy and i hope you find people that you can enjoy playing with,different people,lots of them, after all, it would be boring to beat the same people day in day out (lol)but until the site is cleaned up you will still cop it.Keep reporting but make it count :Name them to Shame them.
cheers Dean.
P.S here's a new quitter, Saadf.

tcalvs

Post by tcalvs »

Dean,
You are so right. Yes, not worth the time to even engage or say anything to them as it gets them fired up.
I believe these individuals must have a real miserable life to be go ugly. I have been called a few different choice names that I originally took to heart and then realized that it really had nothing to do with me.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and detail in responding to my & Billy's post.
I just wish Aidan would give us honesty individuals a way to report abuse. I look forward to playing with you again.
Blessings,
Tara