Aidan-The abuse continues, please help!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
tcalvs

Aidan-The abuse continues, please help!

Post by tcalvs »

Aidan,
I am ready to stop playing a game I love because of a couple of abusive players.
One person in particular, CM is awful & starts attacking me without cause. He bullies players and calls them names in and outside of games. There needs to be some kind of recourse if someone gets enough valid complaints of abuse to get them removed.
Not sure what to do at this point? Please, help!
Tara

billy

Re: Aidan-The abuse continues, please help!

Post by billy »

Aidan,
You have to speak as you find. I have never had a problem with CM, but I also truly believe and understand what Tara says. You would be the only one that can stop this recurring. To me, it would be a straightforward case of taking a screenshot at the time of abuse and post it on the forum. I realise that this could add to your workload, but surely in the interest of all the honest, decent players it should be considered. You can then see the abuse that is being aired and judge what is acceptable. Doing nothing, gives the impression that you're prepared to allow it to continue, and you're prepared to accept all abusers, quitters at the risk of losing a bit of revenue. I for one, and many others would be happy to pay an extra dollar or two in order that the game continues in a more appropriate fashion, and that quitters/abusers are banned completely after getting one warning. It is a problem, and most will accept it and say and do nothing, but that's not the answer. Please try and resolve this ongoing issue. Billy

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Billy,
As usual a well thought out response to Tara.
The fellow in question has been doing it for years.
But the solution is what counts not the problem As you know, there have been a few of us subjected to horrific abuse over the last few months and they continue with impunity.

Today i paid -up for another 2 years, simply to let these cowards know that i won't be intimidated by them.

I look fwd to playing with people the like of yourself and Tara for a few years to come.

Aidan. Please take heed and act!
Cheers Dean

tcalvs

Post by tcalvs »

Guys please take a look at my post I just made about an abusive player posting phone #.
Do you know how they would do this? I am really upset and even shaking I am so freaked out.
I have reported this to Aidan as well.
I appreciate any assistance you all can be.
Tara