Opening Ports notifications.and other problems.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417

Opening Ports notifications.and other problems.

Post by Dean6417 »

Aidan, you sent me an email a few weeks ago promising me that the drop-out (lose contact during games) problems had been fixed.

As you know, i renewed a couple of weeks ago, taking you at your word; nothing but problems since.

People continually "losing contact with host" get that mate???? Continually!!!!.

The distribution of cards, i.e extremely one-sided,uneven dealing is driving most players I play with, mad. It is past a joke and this is now my third year with this group, please fix the above problems or refund my money and i will be on my way.

Fore the last 2 days i have been getting a notification telling me i may experience problems with port number ...whatever. is this going to be rectified as well?

one last thing, i just played a game and after i played the last card the game informed us that it was unable to add scores to the participants;another problem Aidan???

Come on mate, time to get your act together once and for all.The game is in worse condition than it was before it's latest incarnation .
Dean

Dean6417

Re: Opening Ports notifications.and other problems.

Post by Dean6417 »

Day two, (in a row) second game of the day and we have more disconnects.

Fix it please.