Granpalewis- Publishing our phone number!!!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
tcalvs

Granpalewis- Publishing our phone number!!!

Postby tcalvs » May 24, 2016

Aidan,
I am very disturbed and freaked out that this player published my phone # on the chat today. He is very abusive which I have ignored, but not playing him, but today he continued his harassment and abuse and published my husband & my home phone #. This is not acceptable and I feel it necessary to report this to the police and or terminate my membership with Grassroots games. Not sure how he got my phone # as I am not a computer guru, but I do know that my husband would be very upset if he knew people were staking, trolling or whatever they call it.
Please, address this immediately!!
I am very upset.
Tara

tcalvs

Re: Granpalewis- Publishing our phone number!!!

You are a disturbed individual and if I get anymore flack from you I am notifying the police and withdrawing my membership from this game.
I do not deserve this kind of harassment; life has enough hardships and difficulties to deal with bullies like you.
Please, examine your own heart and motives therein!
Tara

tcalvs

Doesn't deserve a reply..

tcalvs

Removed my email information from the Google search and would recommend anyone else who is concerned about privacy issues to have their personal info removed from public search engines. It is really too bad that it has come to this. But you gotta do what you gotta do to protect your personal information.
The individual invading my private info is also, trying to ruin my integrity and reputation. Playing a game should not involve so much garbage, life is difficult enough as it it.
Tara

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » May 25, 2016

This is really disturbing Aidan.

I would advise tara to go to Apple direct and report the abuse there.
Aidan, what the hell are you doing? this is a disgrace , there are numerous problems with the system itself: the distribution of cards is so uneven that I actually despair playing the game, and I mean on both the "online" game and the private where the bot is the competition.

I see though that you have had the wisdom to remove the word "competitive" from the options, excuses the people who are certainly not that!

The other "major " problem is of course the problem that was exposed by Iceman aka sunny corner, Billy, myself and Marekjoz months ago : multiple aliases and cheating through this avenue.Aristo and his "Sybillian" personalities are all back. as are people like like the above dingbat,Grandpalewis, Mountainman, etc etc..

In fact. reading what Iam writing, and the reason for it, i would like to take the option you advertise when you solicit people to join,and that is I would like you to refund my money immediately please and take me off the board.

Tara, Billy, and several others that i have respect and admiration for I wish you safety and a happy life
Cheers Dean

tcalvs

Postby tcalvs » May 25, 2016

Dean,
Thank you for all your support over the course of the last couple of months; I greatly appreciate it! I wish you all the best and hope to play you sometime again in the future. You are a man of strong character and ideals and that is something so lacking in today world.
Blessings,
Tara

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » May 25, 2016

Tara,thank you for responding.
My life has been extremely diverse, from leaving school age 13, to joining the Australian navy at 17 and doing 3 trips to Vietnam, to mature -age entrance and ultimately graduating from Uni with a B.A in Theology, to running Churches and businesses(not related lol).Virtually reading and dealing with people all my life.
Why the preamble
These people by and large Tara are cowards.They hide behind their keyboards. They "puff themselves up" to being someone in their mind that is so far from reality that if they actually met their "pretend-selves" it would terrify them.
Again, good luck.been a pleasure.
Cheers dean

tcalvs

Wow, Dean you have had full life with a lot of diverse experiences. A degree in theology, wow! I so, appreciate you sharing all that background with me, it gives me insight to who you are. I love Australia as my husband and I were there in 2012 a bucket list item for us and he got to meet up with a childhood friend he had not seen in 20 years.

I totally agree with you about the people that behave with ugliness and deceit and find it very sad, but bad enough to subject myself to the barrage nastiness. I am a follow of Christ and this incident along with a couple others has pushed some major buttons for me to act in ways that I am not sure are honoring to God and thus caused me to step away for a bit.

It is really hard for me, because for the most part I have a lot of fun playing hearts, meeting new people and hearing their stories.
So, this morning I went online to see who was there out of curiosity and Nemesis ask why I was there if I was not playing; good question.
I am not sure why, but I have this need to tell people why I am not going to play for awhile-strange huh!
Blessings to you Dean man of God!
Tara

billy

Postby billy » May 25, 2016

Hi Tara,
Felt a little bit guilty in not replying, but echo both you and Dean's comments in your posts.To have your personal info broadcast is totally unacceptable. I can't understand why Aidan doesn't appear to be doing anything about all these issues. By not addressing these issues, it makes you feel that it is acceptable, but Aidan has had a recent run of replying almost instantly but that didn't last long. Perhaps your plan of taking a break is a good idea. You never know things may be different when you come back, but as they say over here, Don't hold your breath !
Hopefully catch up again soon. You too Deano. take care Billy

tcalvs

Billy,
No reason to feel guilty. I had noticed in the past that you had written here on the forum and thought you might be interested, only reason I mentioned it to you. I appreciate your support and kindness and yes you are a gentleman, no matter what anyone has said to you.
I am hoping for a good, sane and safe outcome to all this and then I will be able to play with you all again.
Cheers,
Tara
Last edited by tcalvs on May 26, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”