Granpalewis- Publishing our phone number!!!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Re: Granpalewis- Publishing our phone number!!!

Postby SunnyCorner » May 27, 2016

Once again the perpetrator blaming the victim. The fact that Tara's details were easily accessible is not the point the point - why were you looking and then use the information to bully and intimidate her.

You are another obnoxious abuser masquerading as an honest person - you have a least 3 identities that we know about they are granpalewis Barley and YesChef - and you should be banned!

Speaking of multiples again - Bobo24 - Roger 56 and shakirafan are the same person and I see that redandblack is now on as E Z.

Regards to all. Iceman

tcalvs

Postby tcalvs » May 27, 2016

Wow, I have never made any comments to anyone about ethnicity (white, hispanic, african american anything), nor have I ever entered into a conversation about someone's sex life; honestly this is ridiculous and has no place in the game of hearts!!!!!!! I had someone suggest to me one time that I needed to have more sex with my husband and I thought that was totally out of line. So, try to slander me and rake my name through the mud, but I know the truth, what I have said or not said as this is totally unfounded. This is an example of exactly, the reason I am not playing. I feel sorry for you more than anything else, why would you be so horrible. Find something to be positive about and go do it.

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » May 27, 2016

Well not only is this guy wrong again, but I'm not sure he would recognise what truth is if he stepped in it.
I have never made a racist comment on here or anywhere else, but I accept that a lowlife like someone who actually publishes personal details on an international game lobby is someone who would seek to manufacture justification from anywhere he can .Doesn't matter if it is true or not.
In fact I have just finished a game with another female, the same woman that you have published her home town and address details on the same lobby, and she denies the allegations you are making against Tara.
It seems that you have a real problem in your life in areas concerning Truth; women and common decency.

Iceman doesn't need me or anybody else to defend him, but he is a decent enough man to keep the information relevant to the game,i.e ip addresses that prove the existence of...well people like you!

Cheats
Frauds
quitters
misogynists
recidivist abusers.
Thank you Ice, you are doing this community a favour.

Aidan, I believe you suspended the loser called Barley before, well this loudmouth, abusive, false accuser, is the one and the same. Not to mention one of his other aliases which is Yeschef.

Ironically, all of his personas are identical , foulmouthed cheats.
So Granpalewis, or whatever you want to call yourself, stop being a keyboard warrior and man up and leave these good people to enjoy their leisure time free of imbeciles like you.

Aidan, for the sake of your own credibility, get rid of people like this from the site once and for all.
Please!
regards Dean6417

tcalvs

Sir,
Jojo is the one who threw that accusation at me about a couple months ago and I have all my records of who I have played and the people in that group were decent individuals who would certainly vouch for me on this; not sure where you are getting your information but, but is incorrect. Jojo and I have since made amends. So, please get on with your life and do something productive instead of this ugliness, it is pointless.
Tara

tcalvs

Aidan,
This individual has now published personal info of another female player on chat room. He is only doing this with women and is a predator that needs to be dealt with. It is not okay and in fact is dangerous as we don’t know who all this info is going to. Please, I implore you do something about this and take us females out of harms way.
I spoke with her today and she confirmed that her info had been shared. This is not a matter of dealing with an verbal abuser anymore, it has escalated to dangerous.

"In fact I have just finished a game with another female, the same woman that you have published her home town and address details on the same lobby, and she denies the allegations you are making against Tara."

tcalvs

None, of my words have been lies as I spoke directly with the woman who's information you posted and she confirmed what dean said about you posting her info on the forum; so no lies. So, yes I do have proof; I took a picture of our conversation. We reap what we sow Barley and evidentially people will grow tired of all this. I am not playing, nor will I until something is done, but I have been having conversations with people, I like and respect. I will not respond to your words about my husband and validation as it does not deserve one.

Not sure what drives you to be so ugly and unpleasant, but I know that from the heart the mouth speaks. I pray you find way to be a kind human being someday.

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » May 27, 2016

granpalewis is another fool of an alias called django.
passes himself off as American but is from afghanistan or pakistan.
Enough said, gives a reason for his hatred towards women.
Unless of course he is a militant homosexual.

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » May 28, 2016

This piece dirt is no longer going to get an answer from me.

I have seen some pathetic human specimens in my life but this one is simply a coward.

tcalvs

Postby tcalvs » May 28, 2016

This is my last response to you Barley! I will not be wasting my energy with this you any further.
IMG_3985.JPG

This is the picture I took of part of the conversation with Jojo at which she told me that you posted her personal information.
So, again no lies, I don't lie. Here is my proof, not that need to prove anything to you; thinking now you might leave me alone. I pray for you that you find something to do well and be positive about instead of this nonsense.
Good Bye

tcalvs

Postby tcalvs » May 28, 2016

No comment, don't care anymore! Not worth anymore of my time.
Good bye

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”