Won game only to receive 1 day ban and 50 point deduction

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Marbles
3 Star
3 Star

Won game only to receive 1 day ban and 50 point deduction

Postby Marbles » Jul 16, 2016

Aidan,

It is July 15, 2016 @ 11:05 EST USA, played a game and won a game about an hour ago with players "X, Barry S, and Lee NZ" which placed my at ranking at 2000. After that game I proceeded back to the Network Games Lobby, however I was greeted with the "Login Failed" you have been banned a day for quitting, along with a deduction of 50 points.

While not a quitter in the sense of purposely quitting a game, however along the way I have encountered network issues which have either frozen play or outright ejecting me from a game, some I was winning and others not. For those times I was (rightfully) penalized as losing the game and docked points as such. However and more importantly is ones reputation which suffers from the appearance of outright quitting.

All said and done, can you please look into this error and correct matters?

Respectfully,

Marbles

Johncda
2 Star
2 Star

Re: Won game only to receive 1 day ban and 50 point deduction

Postby Johncda » Jul 17, 2016

I also won a game on July 16th and I also received a 50 point reduction and a 1 day ban !!? What's going on !!!!

Aidan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Won game only to receive 1 day ban and 50 point deduction

Postby Aidan » Jul 17, 2016

I'm looking into this. If it happens again please post here.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Marbles
3 Star
3 Star

Aidan Per your request: Won game only to receive 1 day ban and 50 point deduction

Postby Marbles » Feb 20, 2017

Aidan,

This post comes per your request pursuant to a similar occurrence seven months ago.

Yesterday after winning a game (5 in a row), I went to play again and, for no apparent reason, up popped, "Login Failed" you have been banned a day for quitting!" At the exact same moment, 50 points disappeared. Out of the last 20 games, won 7, placed 7 (6/1), and lost 4. What is significant about the number 20 is that is number of games back where, after losing network connectivity on my iPad, incurred both a loss, as the game went on (rightfully so) and 1-day ban, but not since.

I can provide a screenshot of my score back a number of games and the math in-between can be accomplished using a second, current screenshot to validate exactly what the score should be, e. g., 2747. The screenshot is not attached here for privacy act reasons given past history on this site with Internet trolls, e. g., Barley/GranPa Lewis/Holar.

Immediately after the event occurred yesterday, email was sent to your attention detailing the aforementioned information to both:

aidan@grassgames.com

and

contact@grassgames.com

All said and done, would appreciate your time looking into this matter as I would also be apprecative having the points returned.

Respectfully,

Marbles

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”