hearts points

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
beachbum

hearts points

Postby beachbum » Nov 10, 2016

:evil: something needs to be done about phillip from canada he leaves game at the end before points are given thus messing everyone up

Marbles

Re: hearts points

Postby Marbles » Nov 23, 2016

Unsain is another habitual quitter, few days back, DanO hosted and while Unsain lost, he left before the game won award which messed up points award

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » Nov 23, 2016

\
I have been accused of exactly the same thing by Birillone.
Regarding Phillip from canada,I think, I have played plenty of games with him and never once has that occurred.
It has occurred though with beachbum,whom i consider a mate on here, and don't for one minute believe is a cheat.
Maybe i have left and Phillip, and Beachbum, when the screen shows us the winner and we don't want wait for the "victory lap" but please, get a life people, not everyone plays like you do and nobody is going to "quit" for the loss of reputation fot 3 or 4 points.
Too many precious people on here.
Birillone needs to look at the derogatory remarks from people he has played with regarding his "passing" and not covering his passing "skills"in the lobby before he passes judgement on others.

Marbles

Postby Marbles » Nov 23, 2016

For what its worth regarding the post concerning Usain losing and leaving.

Unsain left a game immediately after the last hand-card was played and before the winner was named, not after said winner was named and then taking the so-named victory lap. Perhaps noteworthy is that within a split-second of Unasin’s departure, the host, DanO, also exited, again, before the winner was named and not afterwards just to hang around the aforementioned follow-on victory lap. All said and done, aside the departure(s) there was still no winner notification banner and the game seeming locked up. The only functionality at that point was either the “Request End” or just simply quitting. After leaving, I proceeded to refresh and view my account profile, alas there was no record of the game albeit 2 or 3 points.

While given Unsain’s score dictated a loss and not focusing on the host DanO’s departure, I did ask him afterwards about Usain leaving, to which the replied it was frequent. Having stated that and pondering the issue, I recalled a past post to Aidan regarding networks to which he replied with the following (word for word):

“I don't have much help for you at the moment but just to point out that this is a peer to peer game involving four players, with one player hosting the game and the other three connecting. If the host loses his network connection the game will fail for all. The game tries to make the next player host if the host player gets disconnected, but this process may not always work.”

So, while Unsain's score dictated a loss, what (actually) happened after the departure(s) that the froze up the game, I am unsure of...

Before closing, I want to deviate to another (on-going) issue, which is mobile device failures. I like using a mobile devices as not to be tethered to a desk using an iMac, but, for whatever reasons the mobile has failed more than one occasion and this is after switching from a iPad Mini to a iPad Pro. While frustrating to me, not only in just being booted, in some cases while winning, but paying the price in a either after the fact jeering and/or points-loss and/or the temporary bans. Anyway, I am still awaiting feedback on the what perhaps causes a mobile device to fail.

Regards,

Marbles

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”