BEWARE OF THESE QUITTERS AND CHEATERS

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
sirus
4 Stars
4 Stars

BEWARE OF THESE QUITTERS AND CHEATERS

Postby sirus » Jan 22, 2017

Truplaya has already been caught playing under to different names at the same time. He's also quit several times with out explanation when it appears he's going to lose. The same is true with Isabella!!! Big Aristo also cheats as many has allege in the past. These players should be banned when they cheat or make mockery of the rules. make the penalty 50 points or more when people quit without the boards consent. This issue needs to be addressed.

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: BEWARE OF THESE QUITTERS AND CHEATERS

Postby Dean6417 » Jan 23, 2017

I find this all very interesting Sirus,there are a few of us on this site that have exposed these and other cheats for a couple of years.
Iam now going to give you a fair warning : you my friend will become the villain.
The perpetrator becomes the victim...go figure!
These people and others are genuine cheats,they have the ability to garner sympathy from other players and when they are exposed in the lobby, voila, they are ones that get the tut tut there there's and the one exposing them is vilified and abused.

What I have never understood is that decent people will still play with cheats like these at the expense of other good players.
But, beware my friend, you will be abused by these cheats in the lobby.I just wonder if Aristo will use the only two English words he seems familiar with about you : Gay (lol) and the latest is Scammer.
Good luck and you do have people who care about the game on here.
Cheers Dean.

tcalvs
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: BEWARE OF THESE QUITTERS AND CHEATERS

Postby tcalvs » Jan 25, 2017

Hey, I appreciate both of you and your integrity. Unfortunately, such is the state of our society that we have so many untrue, unfaithful, abusers and outright lying individuals here playing doesn't surprise me, but makes me sad!
I enjoy it when I can have conversations with real, honest people and I have to say there are few good men like you two out there. Blessings,
Tara

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”