IS IT REALLY ONLY A GAME!!!!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
sirus
3 Star
3 Star

IS IT REALLY ONLY A GAME!!!!

Postby sirus » Feb 10, 2017

(This is a reprint of my response to ice man post)

I agree very little with ice on most things. In my opinion and that of others he can be condescending and arrogant. However, on this issue he's my twin and i echo his sentiments 100 percent. Ironically, its this reason why i refuse to agree to end a game per ice request because that day i had a nice lead on him, rocket and some one else. Prior to that game i had lost several games and my competitive nature was very aggressive on seizing the opportunity to finally win a game. I felt that rocket was using ice desire to end (allegedly for domestic reasons) the game and thereby avoid losing points which undermines good sportsmanship. Hearts social etiquette and the established norm was that to end a game would be left to the discretion of the low man (since he has the most to lose) or the host. During that game i was both. So one can understand my position (many agreed with my position) with respects to ice character judgments levied my way. it is only a game and as such, skilled and prideful players reserves the right to play with those who complement their game values. SIRUS X

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: IS IT REALLY ONLY A GAME!!!!

Postby Dean6417 » Feb 10, 2017

What a joke!!
This author, Sirus, is the most condescending pompous ass on here.
Despite the fact I don't play with the Iceman anymore and know that he can be pompous and arrogant, as far as character is concerned, he leaves you for dead.
I have Sirus down as a quitter from months ago, let's hope he has reformed, but regardless of personality, I will vouch for Iceman until the cows come home, How many will stand with you Sirus?

Butchdude
3 Star
3 Star

Postby Butchdude » Feb 10, 2017

Sinus has been very kind to me and has invited me to join games that he hosts many times. I am appreciative of this. He has very high standards and I'm glad to learn from the top players.

Butchdude
3 Star
3 Star

Postby Butchdude » Feb 10, 2017

Oops, typo. I meant Sirus, not sinus. Sorry, Sirus. Butch

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”