Aidan / Player KIRKWOOD Quits (again?)

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Wyatt
1 Star
1 Star

Aidan / Player KIRKWOOD Quits (again?)

Postby Wyatt » Mar 27, 2017

Just came off a 15 game losing streak, winning one, then entered into a Game with JeffR (top), Empire (right), and KIRKWOOD (left).

As play began, having remarked just ended a game drought, Kirkwood rejoined he also had a particular losing streak of 25+ games and it was brutal. The game ensued, and, alas, I was up at 76 zone with everyone else trailing in the 40+ range. Then Kirkwood took the Q, and out of nowhere, launched a seeming snide remark asking if that made me feel better (geez, where did that cone from). As it happened, Kirkwood took another Q, again lashing out, asking if I was only after high. That statement was ironic as it was not I that started nor continued the play that gifted him the Q. On the following hand it seemed Kirkwood and I were dealt a good number of hearts each. As that hand continued Kirkwood took a heart and began leading them, which after a few, I interrupted and took one, then led the 2 of Diamonds, after which he ended up with the Q. The death growl ensued, lamenting that I shoulda let him moon. Again the game went on, but now with Kirkwood out in front.

All said and done, Kirkwood lost, but after the last card dropped he instantaneously departed the game and up popped Scott Bot. So, game ended, Kirkwood gone, computer stuck (perhaps not programmed to deal with the quandry of a quitter) and JeffR effectively robbed of a win (shoulda took a screenshot). Ultimately we voted to end game given the programs apparent freeze. Overwhelmingly provoking was not the chat but the quit, one where the underground rumor-board conceivably would post as #trending#Kirkwood#quits(again)?

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Re: Aidan / Player KIRKWOOD Quits (again?)

Postby Butchdude » Mar 27, 2017

Unfortunately, there are several difficult personalities on this network. Kirkwood, or Kirky, as some call him, is one of the most unpleasant. When Kirky lashed out at me similarly in another game, I called him: "Mr. Congeniality." He is one of the most abrasive people here. But as my friend, Ice, has kindly advised me, the best thing to do is not to play with him. I think that's the best message we can give Kirky.

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby Dean6417 » Mar 27, 2017

I resent all this business about Kirkwood being the most abrasive player on here, I have been informed by Barry S (Canada) that Iam the most hated man on here and people refuse to play with me ,and referred to this place as proof (still cannot find one reference Barry, so please write soon sweetie)
The other is a multiple name user called (at the moment) Father's Day,informed me the other night -out of the blue and during a game he had invited me to play that I was "lacking being Human" hmmmm, most people that actually know me would disagree with both these people.
So clearly Wyatt and Butch, Kirkwood is a distant third although I think my old mate Iceman would object to that as well.
But my point is: Kirkwood can be abrasive, but if you treat him respectfully, and play fairly (not that you blokes (Wyatt and Butchdude) don't,he will fit in well.And, he will listen and reciprocate.
To the other two,F.D and Barry S, please stop inviting me to play in your games,whatever I may or may not be, one thing I cannot abide is Hypocrisy and you two epitomise that character trait to a "T"

Cheers, look forward to playing most of you again soon Lol.
Dean

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » Mar 27, 2017

Well Dean, if you think you're more abrasive than Kirky, you're entitled to the number 1 spot. However, I haven't personally seen any evidence of that. But I don't think anyone will give you an argument for the spot. Kirky has repeatedly, in my experience, been very abrasive regardless of how other players play. He feels he is always correct and that everyone else is wrong. One player whom I admire greatly asked Kirky before inviting Kirky to join a game, "Are you going to be nice tonight, Kirky?" So the issue has been "scientifically replicated." (LOL)

In regards to the other two individuals: Barry has always been kind to me. He is a fierce competitor but that's what we're here for. He's funny and can laugh at himself. That's more than some people can do. Barry is a very good player.

The other individual you mention, F.D., I refuse to ever play cards with again. He is cloyingly annoying and obnoxious. He could get a star on the Hollywood walk for "Mr. Obnoxious". Once when I was winning a game, he almost refused to complete the game because he didn't want to lose it to me. He had to have a discussion with babycakes, the other player in the game as to whether to "give" me the victory. In a truly generous spirit, they finally acknowledged defeat. But he threatened he was going to send emails about that game. One of the most annoying to be found anywhere. But Kirkwood is a close second. Dunc isn't far behind. Now I'm sure I've stirred up enough controversy for one night. As FD would say at the beginning of one of his games: "Enjoy."

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 02, 2017

Here's FathersDay supporting his friend TruePlaya.... why am I not surprised!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 07.54.09.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 07.54.09.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 317 times

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”