Shakira(fan) tops the charts!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Shakira(fan) tops the charts!

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 13, 2017

Just wanted to note that in spite of the bullying against me on this game by certain individuals, most players have kindly supported me in my swift ascent to the top spot. Indeed, I enjoy playing this game immensely, and I am delighted to observe that my mission is complete.

And yes, I am Chinese; and yes, I am gay. It is unfortunate for those of you that have a problem with this.

Shakirafan

p.s. as ever, I am happy to play with anybody on here who is kind and respectful.

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Re: Shakira(fan) tops the charts!

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 13, 2017

IMG_3369.jpg
IMG_3369.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 410 times

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » Apr 14, 2017

Hi Shakirafan,
First of all, congratulations on your high scores. You must be a very good player.

If you are gay, why were you so strange in your previous comments to me? And then, when I tried to explain my point of view to you, you pretended that you didn't speak English.

NOONE was bullying you. If you received negative feedback it was due to your own strange sense of humor or strange way of communicating. Please don't play the "victim" card here. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM.

But you are a good player and I congratulate you and am willing to give you the opportunity to interact in friendship if you are willing. Sincerely, Butchdude

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 14, 2017

Hi Butchdude,

I appreciate this response very much. To clarify, I did not intend to play any "victim" card; it really felt to me like you (and a few other select players) took issue with my sexuality. I am glad to see that this is not the case, and I am of course happy to forget about these mixed communications and start again peaceably. I thank you also for the kind words about my performance in this game; for it was indeed my desire to demonstrate to those that have denigrated me thus that I will succeed regardless of their lamentable commentary, and I feel very proud to have succeeded in this endeavour.

All best wishes,
Shakirafan

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » Apr 14, 2017

Why would I take issue with your sexuality? I am gay myself. I didn't even know you and you were calling me "gay", you would say: "hey gay". I am pleased that you have such an excellent vocabulary because previously when I tried to speak with you about the above, you replied: "I'm from China--no English."

However, as I said, I am willing to put all that to rest provided we can be respectful of each other.

Best wishes to you and maybe you'll allow me to play in a game with you and probably defeat me but I will enjoy the challenge. Take care,

Butchdude

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 15, 2017

I'm struggling to understand what anyones sexuality has got to do with playing cards and as long as terms like "gay" are not being used in an abusive manner its irrelevant.

Shakirafan is keen to point out his identity - he has however failed to mention all of his other identities for some reason? Bobo and Roger are 2 that spring to mind. Regarding the "swift ascent to the top spot" - this is also far from true as he's been on here for at least 2 years. I notice the joining date for Bigshakirafan (notice new name) is the 13th April 2017 - just a few days old? Perhaps you'd be good enough to tell us all your other names prior to 13th April?

In the meantime I will still not be playing with you as you are an abusive and duplicitous cheat. Regards to all. Ice

Aidan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Aidan » Apr 15, 2017

I've banned Shakirafan due to abusive behaviour.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 15, 2017

I have not been abusive to anyone, so I cannot understand at all what has occurred here. Indeed, the conversation I have had above with Butchdude clearly signals that (1) there was some miscommunication between us, and (2) that these misunderstandings have been resolved. I can only express a deep sense of incredulity about this.

As I have said before, I do not have any other account. My name on this forum is indeed Bigshakirafan since 13th April, because that is the day that I joined it. As is the case with Iceman, whose forum name is SunnyCorner, I did not feel beholden to redeploy the exact player name that I have been using on the game site.

I really am at a loss for words, and I hope that you will reconsider this position, Aidan. It seems deeply unfair to have marginalised me in this way, based purely on the biased and untrue comments of certain players.

Shakirafan

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 15, 2017

Just for the record (and as everyone can see) I joined as sunny corner - my email address - on 17th November 2013 - not earlier this week as you did using the changed name - Bigshakirafan.

It is beholden upon you to tell us what names you've been using - now is the time to start telling the truth and not continuing with lies and deceit and trying to smear other completely innocent players. Best. Ice

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 15, 2017

To be clear, there is no changed name. I am indeed Shakirafan, as it appears on the game site; when I subscribed to this forum the other day, I chose the title Bigshakirafan. I did not realise that one had to adopt precisely the same moniker in both contexts. But be rest assured, I am one and the same person. I have no other, and have never had any other, account.

I continue to impress upon the moderator of this forum that I am being victimised here, and I do believe that I have been singled by Iceman on account of my Chinese ethnicity. Indeed, I have noted that I am the only Chinese player on this game, and it appears to me increasingly that some players have taken issue with that fact. Indeed, to repeat just one more time, I am in the UK; to be precise, I am from China and I am studying at university in the UK.

I expect this issue to be acknowledged by Aidan, as I believe that an act of deep injustice has occurred against me, and that this is now a serious problem that cannot be ignored.

Shakirafan

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”