Shakira(fan) tops the charts!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: Shakira(fan) tops the charts!

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 15, 2017

I doubt very much if anyone cares what your nationality is - I certainly don't.

I have not singled you out - indeed I have never even played you because you've used other names - and that is what is being referred to. Are you saying that you've always been an unregistered player - for over 2 years?

You've also used Roger56 and Bobo to name but two. By the way a substantial improvement in your English - nice to see. Best. Ice

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby Dean6417 » Apr 16, 2017

Aidan,
Iam going to go in and bat for Shak' not,may I add that I know all the details or have listened/read every conversation with every game that he has played with every player on this site.Neither am I proficient enough technically,to keep a spreadsheet on every player who has ever played the game but I don't criticise those who do.
I personally do keep IP addresses of those who habitually abuse,quit, cheat (play against themselves to influence the outcome of a game as per Bubba1,Trueplaya, Aristo -who is back again I see and using multiple aliases again) but that is for my own protection .

There are some on here Aidan that are just too precious,and frankly Iam surprised at iceman's attitude to the Shak" he,iceman, and I were misrepresented by moonlady and vilified as being foul-mouthed and "unclean" a couple of years ago(in a game she quit by the way and to this day denies,) and our good name were and have been dragged through the mud since.
I reckon I could say that Ice and I do not abuse women ever, there are some as per the above mentioned that i just refuse to play with, but never abuse.
Abuse versus criticism:
There is a difference between expressing one's disbelief at times at some of the the plays made and abusing for the sake of being abusive.Try having lunch with Granpa Lewis LOl. Gross needs to take notice and stop being so offensive everytime a play is questioned.

I play regularly with Shakirafan and have never,never been abused by him. I have had my parental lineage questioned by him as i have had done with Kirkwood from time to time, but both are good players and good guys.
A "quiet word" in the chat box when a player is out of line works wonders and most of us just get on with it.
However, i was surprised when you banned Shakirafan Aidan, and I reckon the whole thing has been blown out of all proportion.
A correction for this particular player could be well regarded.
cheers Dean

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 16, 2017

Just for the record I have not suffered any abuse from Shakirafan because I've never played with him. I've had a bit of nonsense from him in the forum and the pretence about not speaking English - but not abuse. However, a multi-namer is a multi-namer and I don't play with them - if you regard that as being too precious then I'm guilty. The abuse allegations come from other players and I have no reason to disbelieve what they say. Regards to all. Ice

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 16, 2017

Dear Aidan,

I can only re-express my state of deep of perplexity and shock. For it is now clear to me that a policy of 'guilty until proven innocent' has been applied against me solely. Not a single shred of evidence has been adduced to demonstrate any abuse carried out on my part, and nor could it be. As it appears now, I have thus been the victim of slander, a highly prejudiced 'witch-hunt', which I can only interpret as the product of other players' issues with my ethnicity. Indeed, I note Iceman's patronising remarks on my much-improved English in this thread.

The treatment of me on this site is an outrage, and constitutes a stain on the conscience of many.

Shakirafan

Wyatt
1 Star
1 Star

Postby Wyatt » Apr 16, 2017

You stated being victimized by Iceman for ethnicity. While perusing the differing forum posts, I could not locate where or when that type of comment was made by Ice about you. While perhaps selective vision on my part, for which I apologize, but, it might be more helpful to post the exact date, subject and/or snipet used as the basis of said claim so all can understand more clearly.

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 17, 2017

This will be my last post regarding this clown.

Shakirafan has told me, and I'm sure he's told others that he can't speak English - see the evidence at the top of this thread from Butchdude -"I'm from China--no English." The eloquence of his writing now suggests that was never true or there's a substantial improvement - I know not which.

The suggestion of a witch hunt I have a little sympathy with as I've been on his case (and other multi-namers) for a long time - it dates back to my identification of Roger56, Bobo24 and shakirafan as being the same person. Of course - like all cheats he doesn't like the exposure and typically tries to blame others for his deceit.

There's many references on the forum to abusive and inconsiderate play from this guy and they come from highly respected players such as Billy and Bulldog. See "unfriendly play from Roger 56" from Bulldog dated July 20 2016.

Of course he's never responded to any of those posts at the time they were made - he couldn't because the post itself would show the identity he used to register - he's still not told us what that is/was suggesting he has at least 1 other name. He keeps ignoring these issues but they are all part of the deceit.

So regarding the comment that there is not a single shred of evidence - I suggest you look a little more closely.

As Butchdude points out - you are not the victim here. The victims are the decent players who's trust you've betrayed over the years - your behaviour has done much to undermine this game which many of us enjoy.

I'm accustomed to the liars and cheats blaming me (and others) for what they do - its never their fault is it........ but I will continue to try to make this a decent place and I know for certain that I have the support of the decent players from all over the world. Regards to all. Ice

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 17, 2017

Dear Aidan,

Iceman continues to lie about me on this forum, which I find deeply hurtful, yet there is apparently nothing that can be done.

To be clear once more, I am, and have only ever been Shakirafan. I registered on this forum a few days ago as Bigshakirafan (I have already made it abundantly clear that I did not know that I had to use the exact same moniker here).

What has "unfriendly play from Roger 56" got to do with me? I am Shakirafan. Once more, I note that not a single shred of evidence has been deployed to support these highly prejudiced accusations against me.

And as for my use of English, I can only repeat that Iceman is spreading further, bilious lies. I do not engage with him when in the game lobby, as I have found him deeply unpleasant for some time now, so I can wholesale reject his claims regarding me commenting on my English proficiency to him. As for Butchdude, it is true in the particular game that we played that I did not understand a sentence that he wrote, which I thought perhaps was because I was Chinese.

Iceman's comments about making this a decent place ring as hollow and clearly magnify his xenophobia. I feel proud to play this game as a Chinese player who was very successful at it (see my earlier comments about my swift ascent to the top - it only took me 600 or so games, unlike the others that are into the 1000s). Now that I have been treated in this manner, there is not one Chinese player to my knowledge on the site. A clearly racially driven witch-hunt if ever I have seen one.

The way I am being treated is an outrage. I expect you to acknowledge and respond to my concerns.

Shakirafan

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 17, 2017

Apologies I thought I'd posted the IP for Roger56 Bobo24 and Shakirafan - all 3 are the same 86.16.218.117 and checked many times. I'm sure others may have this recorded.

Finally - you say:

To be clear once more, I am, and have only ever been Shakirafan. I registered on this forum a few days ago as Bigshakirafan (I have already made it abundantly clear that I did not know that I had to use the exact same moniker here).

You don't have to use the same name - I and many others don't - but it might help to clear matters up if you told us what is is/was? Regards to all. Ice

bigshakirafan
2 Star
2 Star

Postby bigshakirafan » Apr 17, 2017

Well clearly you cannot have posted the same IP for aloof these names, because I have only ever been Shakirafan. Your flagrant lying, based on not a shred of evidence continues.

I am Shakirafan.

Shakirfan

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Apr 19, 2017

我看到你还没有发布您的注册信息。至少你的呜咽已经停止了。
Wǒ kàn dào nǐ hái méiyǒu fābù nín de zhùcè xìnxī. Zhìshǎo nǐ de wūyè yǐjīng tíngzhǐle.

Regards to all. Ice ;)

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”