WYATT AT IT AGAIN!!!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
sirus
4 Stars
4 Stars

WYATT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby sirus » May 01, 2017

Approximately 8pm on May 1, Myself, Pete, Wyatt and Lizajane started a game of hearts. On the first hand i was fortunate enough to moon. This infuriated Wyatt to no end. He started arguing with the other two players excluding myself. He then refused to play during the second hand nor did he asked to be let out of the game. He just held the game hostage by not playing. I must say that I've played with Wyatt several times and while he has occasionally resorted to bickering this was the first time he displayed poor sportsmanship of this magnitude playing with me. I do not expect any consequences to befall Wyatt as a result of this post. Just the opposite, i hope Wyatt read this and realize that this is only a game (albeit very pride driven and competitive one) and that in the scheme of life this will matter very little to him but what might bother him is the way he's perceived if its not reflective of his values. You owe me a rematch sir! Peace be unto you.

Wyatt
1 Star
1 Star

Re: WYATT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby Wyatt » May 02, 2017

Will post just one time to this as I do not care to restate matters again n again as to who perceives what happened.

Simply this matter was grossly overstated by Sirius! When the aforementioned players and myself first signed on, after stating TY an Gl, I also asked that ALL cover their passes, which I do this as of late as their are players, one in particular was playing who has a (past) habit of passing points and expecting others to cover, very unsportsmanlike. So, what is true here from my perspective is that Liza Jane did not cover her pass on the first hand and yes, Sirius did moon! While moons may be great for those who receive them, they add 26-UNEARNED POINTS to the score of the other three, two of which may or may not have had the ability to curb the moon, but did not make the pass. So what is true is after the hand I did comment to LizaJane that she did no cover, which drew repeated explicatives, even one belched by Pete.

As I began, while not intending to engage in a marathon event of who said what or did what! the way Sirius entitled this scenario along with the dramatic one sided episode was/is simply a grandiose overstatement akin to the "Fake News" fires that cover the news media near and far. Personally, yes, I do take exception to individuals who toss points with no intention of covering to prevent a moon that they very well set in motion. And while I do comment, no different than others, it was not to the extreme as portrayed.

sirus
4 Stars
4 Stars

Re: WYATT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby sirus » May 02, 2017

well so much for my hope of Wyatt reflecting (see my initial post). Sir there was no dramatization. you held the game hostage. did you not refuse to play? yes or no? As far as the rest of your reply i'm in total agreement with you. however, mistakes are made at this game all the time. Lord knows i've made a few and i personally witness yours. so what is your point. no one would disagree with what you said, only what you did. That is the only issue myself and others (i'm sure) take with you. The fact that this was the first hand (plenty of time to recover) and even the best players make mistakes your response was very disproportional and unsportsmanlike but if you insist that your actions were correct, then disregard what i and others have said. im just trying to be helpful. Certainly my opinions are only just that. Opinions. I do think i'm on the right side here but i'm not so arrogant that i think my view or opinions negate or inferiorize all others. In the end your actions are only a reflection of yourself and only you will be left to face them. The rest of us will just continue playing (albeit some will chose to do so without you). Now for the second time, i'm waiting for my rematch. Peace be unto You. Sirus

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”