Cenalex67 is a quitter

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Boo
0 Stars
0 Stars

Cenalex67 is a quitter

Postby Boo » Sep 29, 2017

Cenalex just quit cuz he was high and got queen dumped on him. He spurted our something in Spanish and then quit. Me amie and Marco were playing. Not fair that quitters like him and Kirkwood get to keep their high scores when they blatantly quit every time they are losing.

cenalex67
1 Star
1 Star

Re: Cenalex67 is a quitter

Postby cenalex67 » Sep 29, 2017

Yes. I know!!!! I received 2 Qs without a valid strategy. I counted haw many spades had back Marco. Sorry for that. If u dont like to play with me, dont play. Pls Count how many people can confirm what you said. And count how many times i quitted against you. I can leave this forum and Hearts game if I disturbed or offended someone during previous games. Have a nice day.
Alex Alia Cenalex67

Boo
0 Stars
0 Stars

Postby Boo » Sep 29, 2017

Quitting is not the answer. Marco always dumps queen and I don’t like playing with him for that reason. Anyways I accept ur apology even tho what u did is unacceptable regardless of excuse. Cuz we fininhed game and I won the game yet u didn’t lose any points. So it delegitimizes the whole ranking system. A lot of pride goes into our ranks and it’s not easy staying in top 10.

cenalex67
1 Star
1 Star

Postby cenalex67 » Sep 29, 2017

Thank you for accepting my apologies. The real reason for closing the game is not what you thought, the ranking. At that time I was just sorry for Marco's style of play. I also met some of the players who quit. But not for having done it once I labeled them as quitters. Greetings

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby Dean6417 » Sep 30, 2017

Marco is the slowest player on here. There are other players that take a deliberately long time.There are quite a few players that I refuse to play with for various reasons : no names no pack drills, but the reason I refuse most are for the following reasons:
habitual quitters
abusers
frauds /cheat e.g multiple aliases
using aliases to manipulate the results of game (usually to bring good players down(unfairly) they play "against" one of their own aliases.Truplaya,Arista, bubba1 etc do this regularly, Moonman and Moonlady will use each others account to play, or both playing in the same room (that is fair play?)
Plenty of others.
Excessive slow play
Cenalex67 and I at one time refused to play each other for personal reasons, but in my memory he has never quit and despite a bit of childish name calling (by both of us, at that time) I have found him to be a gentleman during games.
Cheers, enjoy the game and remember, while most of us are competitive, we are not playing for sheep stations (Australian saying)
Please be considerate,pick-up the pace of play and try, some of you,please, try to avoid dumping ,it is not fun even for the low player who,like most of us only really want a good game. The winner is the lowest score and sometimes it is good to lead to bring them back into the game.Cheers

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”