No win after the host quit

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
slothcat
1 Star
1 Star

No win after the host quit

Postby slothcat » Oct 11, 2017

Hello Aidan. I've played a bunch of games here but haven't registered until today. This evening I played a game and won, but the host quit before the game actually ended. I have a copy of the log and a screenshot of the scores showing the win with 4 cards left to play. What's the procedure? Is there an email where I can send the log and ss or do I post that stuff here? I'm not looking for a lot of drama or retribution against the player who quit. I just want credit for the win. Thanks.

slothcat
1 Star
1 Star

Re: No win after the host quit

Postby slothcat » Oct 15, 2017

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 7.19.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 7.19.16 PM.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 100 times

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Oct 16, 2017

Its annoying isn't it! You do seem to have hit the jackpot in terms of the other players........

MC is a multi-namer also known as Mrs - Mickey - mm - maac and MC - IP is 162.211.184.6
awesome nana - I've posted about before - also known as baby cakes - and bubba1 - IP 45.30.26.221
AB normal - I've been wondering about for a while. He was winning an unprescedented 50% of his games which has never been achieved before as far as I know - maybe this is how he's doing it - by hosting and quitting before the end? I have also found him using another identity Ringo Rinfrit (IP 104.221.12.162) and guess what - he's currently winning 50% of his games! Of course I got the usual denials followed by abuse when I called him out.

My advice would be to not play with them - as I keep saying - that is the only way to stop it!

Players work hard for their scores - I've posted before about, "its only a game" and of course it is, no one minds losing to good players in good games but these fraudsters undermine that hard work and spoil it for the decent - honest players who are still the vast majority on here.

Regards to all. Ice

trentheart
3 Star
3 Star

Postby trentheart » Nov 12, 2017

I keep finish games but Aiden's program think I didn't finish yet all the scores are positing.. I'm getting so frustrated as I never end a game prior to the end.. I do get a a lot of directx errors at he end of the game...

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”