quitter

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
onapar
3 Star
3 Star

quitter

Postby onapar » Nov 27, 2017

winning game and larr leaves others agree and game ends he should be banned

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: quitter

Postby SunnyCorner » Nov 27, 2017

Re LAAR - I think this is Alzbeta also known as Isabel - see post from 17th January 2017 where she admits to quitting in response to a post from Tara. IPs in Eastern Europe - Mexican flag - I'd give it a miss! Low trick to end the game like that.
Best. Ice

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby Dean6417 » Nov 27, 2017

Very interesting regarding Laar,Isabel etc.
When he/she was Isabel a year or so ago, i played fairly regularly with her until one day,out of the blue, a torrent of abuse put an end to that.Same with BuffaloBill but that's a different story,actually throw Marekjoz in the mix, two-faced ******* in my book,zero credibility as players or people for that matter.

Back to Isabel, /Laar, I get pestered by Laar for games whenever she is in the foyer. yet under the name isabel she refused all requests that she had previously accepted.
Played a game with Laar early last evening (Aussie time),I won the game on the last card and poof!!! Laar was gone as soon as the card hit the deck.
But thanks for the observations ,it ties a few things .
Cheers
Dean

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Nov 28, 2017

I think the wider point here is that many of us want to know who we're playing with so we can choose whether or not we engage with them. Multiple names undermine that option and some players set out to deliberately deceive. That's not to confuse the issue with the right to privacy - no one want to undermine that - but the problems remain with the multi-namers. Best. Ice

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”