What Makes Ice So Special Than The Rest Of Us? Why Is He The Only Mod?

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Naisyalam
5 Stars
5 Stars

What Makes Ice So Special Than The Rest Of Us? Why Is He The Only Mod?

Postby Naisyalam » Dec 02, 2017

Some people worship him to bits as The Holy Emperor Of Nonsensical Dictatorship.

While the other half cannot even stand him.

Why is he a Global Moderator? Has Aidan gone mad? Sorry.

How much did he pay to become one?

How much did he get?

Whatever.

modernmed123
1 Star
1 Star

Re: What Makes Ice So Special Than The Rest Of Us? Why Is He The Only Mod?

Postby modernmed123 » Dec 03, 2017

He is a very severe xenophobe. He will check every player's IP address to determine where you are located and if your flag does not match the place then he will harass you. First he'll strike up a conversation then ask about where you're from and if you don't respond he'll call you "secretive" and "ashamed of your nationality"..... I mean seriously, did we come here to play hearts or get questioned by some stranger on the internet? Ice, if you are so uncomfortable with playing with people of other nationalities than maybe internet games aren't for you because we don't owe you any conversation. We came here for hearts.
With that being said, I'm fine talking to anyone that knows how to converse and not interrogate.

hellboy
1 Star
1 Star

Postby hellboy » Dec 04, 2017

Ice is one of the good guys on this site. By checking I.P. addresses, he helps make sure that players do not cheat. He has caught many players that used several aliases or have changed aliases, including myself, without telling anyone. If you are clean, you've got no worries about being called out....... just play the game..

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 08, 2017

I've only just stopped laughing after naisy's post – its sweet of you to recognise that I'm “special” but I'm definitely not “holy” an “emperor” or a “dictator”. I wasn't aware that I had worshippers either so you'd better form an orderly queue and I'll try to get around to all of you! I guess you know who you are..........

Aidan suggested I be a moderator to help keep the SPAM out of the forums – they were getting clogged with posts – I've removed over 150 now in just a few months. There are all in the moderators log which can be seen by Aidan.

No money has changed hands – I'm happy to help and it only takes 2 minutes a day.

Now to the more serious post from modermed123 – also known as MIJ – django – flying squirrel and DroseMVP – well know as a quitter and abuser.

I am not a xenophode – I have many friends from all over the world and I have stood up against racism all my life. It mystifies me slightly why you pretend to be American when you are a Pakistani but that is not what concerns me at all. The concern is that you are another multi-namer – a quitter and abuser. You've been caught out and like the other cheats and fraudsters on here – you then get abusive and try to blame the victims - its always someone else's fault isn't it!

Hellboy sums it up precisely - If you are clean, you've got no worries about being called out....... just play the game..

Regards to all. Ice

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”