Barry S , onapar = quitter when host. Warning!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Barry S , onapar = quitter when host. Warning!

Postby marekjoz » Dec 24, 2017

Just before a while we played with Barry S, brunello and voodoo.
Barry was the host. I mooned at end what gave me a win. It was the last round. When system just was showing that I won, Barry left. He was the host, so it froze and game never happened, no points rewarded, nothing in statistics.

It was not the first time he did it. It was however the last I played with him. Watch out. Cheaters should not be forgiven as they will never stop to cheat.

Regards
M
Last edited by marekjoz on Dec 31, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: Barry S =quitter

Postby marekjoz » Dec 25, 2017

And now in a game where Kirkwood was a host and Tim H won, Kirk has done the same what Barry earlier.
Also not an accident, as there was a lot of anger going on.
Something should be done with that finally. Happily this time the game was counted and points to Tim were given.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: Barry S =quitter

Postby marekjoz » Dec 31, 2017

A game with onapar, jfgators and SpanishKate a while ago.
Onapar as a host left a moment before announcing jfgator as a winner.
Game never happened... It is a plague.

So it makes onapar now, who I will be avoiding now as nothing explains this kind of behaviour.

SpanishKate
0 Stars
0 Stars

Re: Barry S , onapar = quitter when host. Warning!

Postby SpanishKate » Dec 31, 2017

I agree with Marek, a pity that the host quit a bit early. Could be seen as unintentional if this was the case. However there are too many occasions when this happens. If Jfgators contacts Aidan I would support his claim. I detest cheats in any shape or form. I have had my new hub reboot during a recent game and was mortified that I would appear to have left the game. Fortunately I wasn’t losing at the time so had no reason to quit.

bskopit
3 Star
3 Star

Postby bskopit » Jan 10, 2018

I have been accused of quitting while hosting. I had a computer problem which tossed me out. Marejkoz is a mental case and has more
dislikes than almost any other player on the board. This guy is trouble with a capital T. I have played for over 2 years now and have never had any issue like quitting when hosting

Please disbar this idiot if you can. He has a problem with just about every player on the board.

I was not the problem. He does not listen to reason.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby marekjoz » Jan 11, 2018

I told you Barry a few months ago NOT to do it again. I explained yo you, that you should be careful when you host a game to finish it carefully and not to go away too quickly.

What kind of a computer problem you had again, which disconnected you right in this 0.2 of a second allowing you to freeze the game right at the end???

onapar
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby onapar » Jan 31, 2018

early on i quit one game because some one quit on me when i was winning you called me a quitter and i lost my temper said a lot of unkind things
rather stupid as i am really not that kind of person. So no more from me.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”