Quitting when losing

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
onapar

Quitting when losing

Postby onapar » Dec 27, 2017

Today i have run in to three players namley
Dean
Tim H.
Marco
These people have quit when losing there should be a penalty for that i will never play any of them again.

Dean6417

Re: Quitting when losing

Postby Dean6417 » Dec 28, 2017

I resent you saying that as would TimH or he should.
If you remember correctly, the game was at the mid-way point and could go anyway, I was second at the time and TimH in third and only a hand full of points .
Again, Marco copped a couple of qs's ij a row and left (according to the computer)
Tim and I both won't play with bots unless the game is a fore-gone conclusion.This game wasn't.
However, please don't change your mind and invite me again,as I get fed up playing with people that refuse to take a trick and depend on other players to stop a moon.
You and several others I won't mention here are selfish players and spoil what could be a good game.
Adios and thank you for the "out".

onapar

Postby onapar » Dec 28, 2017

I surley will not play with a quitter as you both are it spoils the game and people like you should be penalised.

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » Dec 29, 2017

You are an idiot, believe it if you like but at least be truthful with yourself.

billy

Postby billy » Dec 29, 2017

I haven't played Dean in a while, but from previous experiences, I would never, ever have him down as a quitter. I feel exactly the same about Tim, who I have played many times. Have only played Marco a few times, but he has never quit in any of those games. Probably wel over 100 games against them in total, but not a single quit.
ONOPAR YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO AN ORIGINAL POST OF YOURS " END GAME " ON AUG 31, where you admitted you quit on me and admitted poor sportsmanship. Now here you are, complaining about something you have already done yourself. A leopard never changes it's spots and a 'once a thief always a thief' come to mind.
I have played you since you quit on me, as I always tend to give people a second chance and give people the benefit of the doubt but this latest post has probably made me re-consider.
Billy

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 29, 2017

I've had a word with Onapar about this and advised him to edit the post. It seems Marco as host quit then the other 2 (Tim and Dean) agreed to end as they didn't want to continue with the bot. I've told him that does NOT constitute quitting and many players do not like playing with bots unless its very close to the end of the game.

Regards to all. Ice

onapar

Postby onapar » Dec 30, 2017

I am taking ice's advise and taking back what i said about dean and tim quitting but not on marco i was winning that game and he bailed so if playing with a bot to finish the game is unacceptable i will play accordingly. `````````sorry Dean and Tim

marekjoz

Postby marekjoz » Dec 31, 2017

And today onapar you have quit as a host a moment before winner announcement with a game with SpanishKate, jfgator and me.
This is an ugly behaviour, so others will be warned they should not play with you. Simply as that

onapar

Postby onapar » Dec 31, 2017

my mistake did not mean to do that sorry. just meant to leave as gators had won the game

marekjoz

Postby marekjoz » Jan 03, 2018

Another strange occurence, when onapar dissapeared from game with bigjohn and diamonds a second after he received a queen of spades....

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”