hello!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
django
2 Star
2 Star

hello!

Postby django » Dec 29, 2017

Hi All, I was told by Iceman I should make a post, so here it is! Apparently people think I have multiple accounts - not sure why to be honest so all I can say is I dont play with any other accounts. I have an old one which is kerbmac, but I can't remember the last time i played with it.

Anyway, I just enjoy playing this game. Don;t care about rankings other than the fact that having a higher score seems to mean more people will play with you, which I like. That being said, being accused of playing with multiple accounts means people won't play with you - hence the post. Not looking for the drama, just looking for a nice way to pass the time.

Is there a way to validate this so I can reassure other players? Let me know and I'd be happy to provide info :)

Happy new year!

Django

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: hello!

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 29, 2017

Thank you django - I'm delighted that you've joined in. I am a little confused though - perhaps you could help me out please? Firstly, the issue isn't about multiple accounts - its about multiple names.

I see you "joined" today 29th December 2017 (and the date of your first ever post) but you have clearly been playing before today - hence my question.

You say you had an old login which is/was kerbmac but you can't remember when you last used it - and indeed there is no record of that name in the members list - which I think goes back a number of years.

So the obvious question is what name did you use to log in yesterday before registering as django?

Regards. Ice

django
2 Star
2 Star

Well yes I just registered for the forum today as I never had any interest in participating in this forum, or any forum really.

I always log in as django when I play hearts as it's the main account i play with, and the kerbmac account has such a low ranking.

Can I ask where the initial accusation of multiple names spurs from?

Cheers!

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 29, 2017

LOL
My registered name is SunnyCorner (the name of my house) but I play as Iceman as everyone knows.

Your registered name as of today is django and you you play as django.

Its very simple and very clear.

What was your registered name yesterday?

Regards to all. Ice

django
2 Star
2 Star

I didn't have a registered name for the forum yesterday..? I registered for the forum today as django. My name on hearts is also django. I'm confused.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby marekjoz » Dec 29, 2017

:lol:

django
2 Star
2 Star

Maaan, feel like I was lured into discussing this then immediately condemned for trying to communicate. Won't be making that mistake again, haha. Happy conspiracies! xx.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”