HOST QUITTER WHILE LOSING

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
bskopit
3 Star
3 Star

HOST QUITTER WHILE LOSING

Postby bskopit » Jan 10, 2018

I have an issue with MoonLady as she has now quit on me 3 different times over the last year and a half when I have cinched the game.

Not a very nice player. Plays with her husband all the time MoonMan. No problems with him.

bskopit
3 Star
3 Star

WRONGFULLY PENALIZED FOR QUITTING GAME

Postby bskopit » Jan 10, 2018

Adrian
You have taken the liberty on penalizing me for one day which has now gone on to two days for quitting the game

MoonLady was the host and disconnected me if that is what the penalty is all about. I was the last entry to quit that game.

Or you may have penalized me for the game I had a power disruption while playing with Marekoz. You have wrongfully taken off many points plus a penalty now of two days of not allowing me to play.

I have been jobbed. Please reconsider.

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: HOST QUITTER WHILE LOSING

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 11, 2018

It is not possible for the host to disconnect another player once the game has started.

Aidan does not penalise players for quitting - the system is automatic. Unfortunately the system cannot discern between a player turning the machine off (quitting) and a power outage or loss of connection. However, it does have to happen on more than 1 occasion before a penalty is incurred.

If you do have connection problems (for whatever reason) its up to you to sort it out. Not a perfect system but the best we have at the moment.

Regards. Ice

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: HOST QUITTER WHILE LOSING

Postby marekjoz » Jan 12, 2018

I am telling you Barry this again, that I have already explained to you how the system sees you as a quitter here. I made it at least TWO TIMES earlier than you mention it in your post,

Again - when you host a game and lose your interest in playing it too quickly just AFTER you already know the outcome but BEFORE the system would officially announce it, sometimes the system freezes when you leave the game in such a state of the game. You were already explained this phenomenon and it's consequences. If it would happen to any other player except other confirmed quitters, I could believe it was an accident. But in your case, I do not believe it and I am not the one, who should be guilty here.

I think that either you do not understand this mechanism yet, do not care or have bad intentions. I will not reconsider the real issue there, and just assume that won't a risk anymore. As with onapar and other confirmed quitters here.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”