GIOIA & Mauro

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Voodoo
0 Stars
0 Stars

GIOIA & Mauro

Postby Voodoo » Jan 13, 2018

I believe these two are cheaters when playing together. Just thought I'd explain what happened and you guys can come to your own conclusion. Just finished a game with those two and Scouser. Scouser was high in points around 50-60. I had a score in the 30s and so did Mauro. GIOIA was easily the low person with a score around 15. Mauro was in control basically the whole hand and possibly was going to moon. WIth 3 cards left Mauro led with a low heart. I won the trick with the highest heart. I then led the 2 of hearts, Scouser played a different suit, and GIOIA played the 3 of hearts. Perfect time for Mauro to drop the Queen of Spades on the LOW person. But no, they played a low spade. Now, GIOIA has control and leads a 2 of spades and Mauro takes the Queen.

I immediately called BS. There is no other possible explanation for that play. They are from the same country. I accused them of playing together. They admitted they were good friends in the chat. When I asked Mauro why they didn't play the Queen on the low person, they both just laughed. GIOIA even called me "love". They think it was funny.

I say BS.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: GIOIA & Mauro

Postby marekjoz » Jan 14, 2018

I can believe it as I remember seeing it myself. However it is not only between Gioia and mauro but also any other player she can have good relations with. Game does not matter but the will other players would like her more.

This behaviour can be - maybe on a smaller scale - observed at other players, where relations between them are more important than the spirit of the sports and fair play. In example Ejkemnitz allows to win carlotta because likes her and admits it. As others are aware of such approach - nothing bad happens. But really are they when they accept an invitation assuming it would be a normal, fair game?

onapar
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby onapar » Jan 19, 2018

a player can play any card they want without being called a cheater if it does not go your way it is BS well that is BS.

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby marekjoz » Jan 19, 2018

Of course a player can play anyway the player wants. You could also say, that a driver in a rally can also drive however he wants, including crashing the other cars. There are judges and after a penalty he would never come back to any race after two tries, Here however there are no judges and only the society sets the rules. Those rules should be in accordance with the fair play. If players have another intentions, they should have stated it clearly before starting a game.

There is an average set of expectations regarding players who participate in a game, including fair play behavior.

As you onapar are already on the margin here because of your behaviour and acting beyond the rules established here as acceptable. You are a great example of trying to act against the interest of players and this community. If you cheat you are kicked out of the group. Now you can write whatever you want and only those will be playing with you, who do not know, do not care or are same like you. So good luck.

Nobody will delete an account of the player just because he played favoring another friend at the table. But I see nothing wrong in warning others here that such thing took place.

So thank you Voodoo for posting a warning.

onapar
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby onapar » Feb 26, 2018

i really should check the rules you seem to set them.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”