Marco quitter

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
TazTaz1992
0 Stars
0 Stars

Marco quitter

Postby TazTaz1992 » Jan 19, 2018

Dear all,

I have just played what I thought would be a perfectly cordial game with Marco, Brunello and Lukeyhob. From the beginning of the game, however, it became clear that Marco was looking to sabotage the game, e.g. leading spades when he knew that the low player – Brunello – had none. When his score began to approach a hundred, he conveniently ‘lost his connection’. I then asked to end the game, as I did not want to play against the computer. (If I had wanted to, I would not have joined a game with three human players.) Both Brunello and Lukeyhob preceded to emit bilious dialogue against me, which I found most curious, given that (1) Marco was the one who had ‘lost his connection’, and (2) I simply stated I would not play against the computer. Multiple players have the same policy (e.g. Spartan), so why should I have to put up with such detritus?
I have learnt a clear lesson: Marco ‘loses his connection’ when the going gets tough, and Brunello has zero interest in playing an open, fair and competitive game.
All best wishes,
Taz

marekjoz
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: Marco quitter

Postby marekjoz » Jan 19, 2018

My advice:
1. Make a list of players, who you do not want to see at the table again
2. Update the list on a regular basis
3. Check the list before inviting and accepting invitations (alphabetic order helps)
4. Support players fighting against cheaters

Regards,
M

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 19, 2018

5. and read the forum regularly - the warnings were there.............
Regards. Ice

TazTaz1992
0 Stars
0 Stars

Postby TazTaz1992 » Jan 19, 2018

Wise advice from both; much appreciated. Have learnt my lesson: will never play with either Marco or Brunello again.

Taz

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”