Happy Endings Abuser and Liar

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
TazTaz1992

Happy Endings Abuser and Liar

Post by TazTaz1992 »

Dear all,

I have just finished a game with Happy Endings, ejkemnitz and Carlottabell. After winning the game, Happy Endings accused me of cheating using some sort of app. This is of course groundless drivel. I am struck nonetheless by his poor sportsmanship and vulgar language.

I warn others to watch out for him: winning = cheating in the deluded world of Happy Endings.

All best wishes,
Taz

JoJo53

Re: Happy Endings Abuser and Liar

Post by JoJo53 »

Google the alias Happy Ending.

I can add to the list of complaints above happily :-)

In addition to Happy Endings (or his other aliases) being a QUITTER which I have experienced on many occasions and a LIAR, first hand experience with that one; He also was HACKING our INTERNET CONNECTION causing a disconnect. I verified via my internet provider and we were advised to upgrade the security of my internet connection. AFTER DOING THE UPGRADE I no longer have disconnects when I get into a game with this UnHappy Little Feller and he cannot bash me in the lobby saying I quit because he knows I'm onto him. Another thing to be aware of are his personal assaults based on lies and his sour delusional outlook on life. It is so sad to have someone in the game like Happy Endings and even worse to see that he is at a high level #8.

Sad to you Happy Endings....I am sorry for whatever hardships you have endured to become so UNHAPPY.

TRY PLAYING A GOOD GAME WITHOUT ALL THE BS

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Now back as Yuuppp - running his mouth as usual.....

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

So let me get this straight, someone just quit before the happy ending? Oh My! :o

jbruch

Post by jbruch »

I never had the pleasure of Happy quitting on me. I just recall Happy as a poor player. Was in a game with him and a player led hearts when no heart had been played yet which was required to lead hearts. After a couple of tricks no one had hearts left except the player with the lead. On the next trick I gave the queen to the player with the lead because obviously the player was going to moon. Happy went off on me for giving the queen to the player with the lead and contended that I should have waited until someone else took the lead to stop the moon. One of the other players tried to point out to Happy that it didn't matter as the player was going to moon no matter what. Happy just kept abusing me for my stupidity which was really quite amusing. I am not sure he ever figured it out.

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

Was that Hoppy Bendings because it also sounds a lot like something Dirk Diggler would do. Just wondering out loud with my inane drivel. :roll: