Mystery solved

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
onapar
4 Stars
4 Stars

Mystery solved

Postby onapar » May 14, 2018

Iceman-sunnycorners-keeper of the IP address you say that onapar and giver69 are one and the same well you are close. Giver69 happens to be my son and if you check back more than two weeks you will see that his IP
was very different because he lived across town from me but has since sold his house and had to temporaily
had to move in with me so bingo same IP we play against each other and always have been very competitive
if that makes you nervous sorry for that but i do not cheat and never have i play for fun and enjoy hearts
moon man and moon lady play and i enjoy them husband and wife are they cheaters i do not think so .
so ice man i think you should be sunny corners such a nice sounding name.
Cheers

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Re: Mystery solved

Postby SunnyCorner » May 15, 2018

So the mystery is solved then – Giver69 is your son and you often play together in the same game.
Given the controversy in the game about multiple namers and cheating it might have been prudent for you (both) to have mentioned it beforehand – other players would then be aware of that connection............

There is not a problem with players sharing connections - plenty do - the problem is not being straight about it!

Now could you tell us all who “slipittoya” is, as he/she is also using the same IP?

Do the 3 of you often play together – or are there more I wonder......... perhaps enough for a complete game - competitive of course....

Regards to all. Ice

By the way as I have already told you "sunnycorner" is not and never has been a player - it is a user name only. As every post ever made by me is under that name and signed - everyone is fully aware of the connection.

onapar
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby onapar » May 15, 2018

as i think i told you sliptittoya is also me i seldom play under that name as you can tell by the points under that name.

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » May 15, 2018

It's really none of Iceman's business who else uses Onapar's computer. Maybe Iceman, if he isn't too old, should try to get a job at Scotland Yard to help solve real crimes. He is such a sleuth. Nor should it be any player's responsibility to "check in" with the "policeman" to get clearance before that player and a relative use the same device. This is getting ridiculous. I admit I was fooled by Iceman in the past and thought he had a sincere interest in the integrity of the game, but he's just a bully and no one here should allow himself or herself to be bullied by this big mouth.

Attention: Aidan McKenna, Iceman has gotten out of control and if he is still a monitor for HEARTS, he needs a very short leash.

Sincerely,
Butchdude

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » May 16, 2018

Regarding your comments butchdude – you appear to still be having a problem distinguishing between fact and fiction.

I said above; “There is not a problem with players sharing connections - plenty do - the problem is not being straight about it!”

Hence I agree with Butchdude - “It's really none of Iceman's business who else uses Onapar's computer” - but on this logic the 50+ players using aristo's computer were also innocent?

Or the 8 names associated with Barleys computer – one of the most serious trolls ever uncovered. Indeed Butch you wrote about him on April 13th 2017 - “Aidan, I don't know how you can allow this piece of excrement to continue to harass people attempting to enjoy this game. In the lobby today, "it" made obscene comments about me and other slanderous remarks. Is this what you want on your game network?

There are others such as Shakirafan who may be good players but who are duplicitous, liars, scammers, etc. And those who have multiple aliases shouldn't be here as well. Those with multiple aliases are not playing in good faith and have convoluted schemes in mind.

With a serial offender such as "juicy", "it" ought to be removed immediately. Butchdude”.

And who do you think exposed them Butchdude?

Finally Butchdude you wrote on February 28th 2017;
“Thank you so much, Ice, for your strong message of support. It is deeply appreciated. And I know you are one of the primary advocates for maintaining a safe and friendly environment for enjoying the game of HEARTS. You are also one of the top players in this game.

I have many other friends on this network and appreciate the support of all the good people who are here to enjoy playing the game of HEARTS and the friendly competition we offer to each other. It's sad that there are a few who wish to spoil that atmosphere and detract from the pleasure of the game.

Ice, you are a leader here and again, thank you for your support and thanks to everyone else who has read our postings and who is supportive of what we've said. Best regards, Butchdude”.

Its good that one of us is consistent isn't it Butch?

Regards to all. Ice...

and BTW - I have many more examples......

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » May 16, 2018

Iceman, I am quite capable of "distinguishing between fact and fiction." Regarding your contention that "there is not a problem with players sharing connections", I agree BUT they should not and need not check in with you, the surrogate policeman, to notify you that they are doing so. They should not have to check in with anyone. There is a MAJOR difference between this type of attempted CONTROL ON YOUR PART and dealing with someone like BARLEY. ALSO, I'M NOT SURE YOU'RE CAPABLE OF DEALING WITH SOMEONE LIKE BARLEY. WASN'T IT AIDEN WHO HANDLED THAT SITUATION?

I contacted Aiden about some of the most egregious situations and I probably had an incorrect impression of your degree of fairness and interest in protecting the game for the majority of honest players. The main concern is that players shouldn't need to report to you or anyone else if others in their circle of friends and family are using the same device. YOUR INTEREST IN TRACING IP ADDRESSES GETS RATHER CRAZY. THAT'S WHY I SUGGESTED YOU APPLY FOR A JOB AT SCOTLAND YARD.

You also are not discrete and professional in your demeanor when you ridicule me or other people while in the LOBBY area. Your snide comments are not appreciated and they always end with your comment LOL which is your way of indicating that YOU think you are the "superior" individual with knowledge beyond the realm of the rest of us mortals.

In other words, Iceman, you should back off, be more discrete and professional, and not set yourself up as the HEARTS policeman. You don't make a very good cop. You should not be ridiculing other players and you should mind your own business. Yes, I overdid the hyperbole about you when I mistakenly thought your intentions were more honorable, but believe me, I've seen enough evidence to the contrary, that I no longer harbor those false impressions of you. Butchdude.

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » May 16, 2018

Thank you so much, Butchdude, for your strong message of support. It is deeply appreciated. And I know you are one of the primary advocates for maintaining a safe and friendly environment for enjoying the game of HEARTS. You are also one of the top players in this game.

I have many other friends on this network and appreciate the support of all the good people who are here to enjoy playing the game of HEARTS and the friendly competition we offer to each other. It's sad that there are a few who wish to spoil that atmosphere and detract from the pleasure of the game.

Butchdude, you are a leader here and again, thank you for your support and thanks to everyone else who has read our postings and who is supportive of what we've said. Best regards, Ice”.

Butchdude
4 Stars
4 Stars

Postby Butchdude » May 20, 2018

Naively, I thought that Iceman was contrite for his bad behavior and attempting to be apologetic for his previous remarks. I mistakenly invited him to join a game I was organizing last night to demonstrate that I was willing to include him in games. But he continued to lash out at me and ask me why I was talking to him or if I was talking to him. He seemed to think it was wrong of me to invite him to join a game. I will never again make the same mistake.

Aidan, if you read this, please take action to remove this bully as your monitor. He is nothing but trouble. I happened to log on within the last couple days and he was in the process of insulting Marco. English is probably Marco's second or third language and maybe his grammar wasn't perfect but Iceman proceeded to insult him and Marco was clearly upset from the exchange.

Butchdude.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”