Dean does it agin

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
onapar

Dean does it agin

Postby onapar » Dec 03, 2018

Dean quit because snarts passed the queen then led spades then he calls snarts a ****** and leaves.

Dean6417

Re: Dean does it agin

Postby Dean6417 » Dec 03, 2018

Get your facts right Onapar, It is Snarts and not Starts,
2, i warned him/her a few weeks ago that it was actually cheating when you pass high spades Ace, King Queen and then keep leading low spades to trap.
It is exactly the same as looking over the shoulder of a player because you know exactly what that player has got, and it is cheating.
As for you sir, you asked me a question in the lobby and didn't have the balls to call me on what I called Snarts then.

For the record, i called Snarts a cheat and I don't resile.
Cheers, have a good game.

onapar

Postby onapar » Dec 04, 2018

passing the queen and flushing it out is not cheating and no reason for you to quit the game like a little baby.

HowCoolIsThat

Postby HowCoolIsThat » Dec 05, 2018

"it was actually cheating when you pass high spades Ace, King Queen and then keep leading low spades to trap."

uhhhhh.....uhhhhhh......uhhhhhhh Say what?

Is this Dean's rule because I have looked and looked and looked and can't find anywhere such a practice in against the rules?

Keep 'em coming, the clowns can't quit laughing at such nonsense.

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » Dec 07, 2018

To my old mate Onapar, A few people have made it a point to to mention to me that you sir are an habitual quitter. So enough with the hypocrite outrage already.
Not to mention of course that you have been exposed as a cheat playing in the same games with your son, Giver69 for those interested.
Howcool'sthat. Iam surprised that you injected yourself into this. i don't remember any problems with any games that you and i have participated in, but now that you have exposed yourself as a "clown" your words not mine, and one that doesn't understand the meaning of the phrase "Spirit of the game" would suggest you aren't as bright as first thought. m
Maybe play a few games with the above (and i could add a few more here) and you might get a sense of what sportsmanship is all about.
Cheers and have a really nice day lol.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”