Riddler just quit a game he was losing

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Butchdude

Riddler just quit a game he was losing

Postby Butchdude » Dec 09, 2018

I was playing a game with Riddler, Peter, and Tartufo. Riddler was losing. He had the q of spades. He quit. I thought he was reformed. Butchdude. The amount of quitting, in general, is at epidemic levels. Butchdude

Riddler

Re: Riddler just quit a game he was losing

Postby Riddler » Dec 12, 2018

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Butchdude

Postby Butchdude » Dec 15, 2018

Riddler, in his "sincere reply" posted below states that "I don’t reply with anger anymore but with more subtlety." Is this his concept of subtlety? It's a very immature response.

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 17, 2018

I find it amusing Butch that you complain about quitters yet you were playing with Tartuffo - aka ARISTO - the most notorious quitter we have ever seen! His quitting continues to this day. He is also famous for his routine homophobic abuse as you can see - (just one example) below.
The only way to stop them is to NOT PLAY with them! Regards Ice
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 08.22.29.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 08.22.29.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 868 times

Butchdude

Postby Butchdude » Dec 17, 2018

I'm glad you're amused, Iceman. That must be one of my goals in life--to amuse you. I've made the mistake in the past of playing games with you, and that wasn't amusing for me.

Butchdude

Postby Butchdude » Dec 17, 2018

I've had recent games with tartuffo and he hasn't said a word to any of the other players. He's just played the game and hasn't been as abusive and full of bombast as you are, Iceman. You're the one who pretends to know everything about everything.

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 18, 2018

I can only show the evidence dude. There is plenty of it against ARISTO. If you want evidence of real filth try translating the second post below - its in africaans. LOL
I don't "pretend to know everything dude" I try to back up what I say with evidence - not opinion. If you choose to play with ARISTO thats up to you but to paint him as the innocent victim is beyond any credibility. Regards to all Ice
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 07.45.28.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 07.45.28.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 846 times

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Dec 18, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 11.02.15.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 11.02.15.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 845 times

Butchdude

Postby Butchdude » Dec 20, 2018

I am not defending Aristo. All I was saying is that it is no great pleasure playing cards with you or listening to your pompous views on "everything" that you back up with your version of proof. I've tried to be congenial with you in the past, which I'm sure you'll bring up from your voluminous files but another fine hearts player on this line congratulated me for my previous comments to you and in fact suggested a rather strong remark be sent your way. Let's face it ice, you're not really well liked here by many. And anyone who would defend Jeremy Corbyn (as you have) and claim Corbyn isn't anti-semitic doesn't know much about anything. I could cite other examples of your faulty reasoning and logic but I'm sure you'll reply with your standard laughing at anyone who disagrees with you. Butchdude

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”