Complete hypocrisy

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Complete hypocrisy

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 04, 2019

How many times has Dean called this beviour out - now he's doing it himself! So much for sporting/decent behaviour and the "spirit of the game". I'm happy to quote my old mate Billy here. If you wanted to define " spirit of the game ", then sportsmanship and reasonable manners would fit in somewhere." Concepts sadly lacking here. I expect this will all be my fault but the evidence speaks for itself. Regards Ice.
Hypocracy 1.png
Hypocracy 1.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 187 times
Hypocracy 2.png
Hypocracy 2.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 187 times
Hypocracy 3.png
Hypocracy 3.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 187 times

Dean6417

Re: Complete hypocrisy

Postby Dean6417 » Jan 04, 2019

This once again proves to everyone that plays this game Iceman, that you are a bully. You have set yourself upon this site as a watchdog over all and every game and when things go against you, you intimidate, you harass, (as you have attempted to do so with me tonight in the foyer-no luck pal) and you do the very thing you have consistently railed against and that is you abuse the person who dares to defy you.
Your a bully and bullies by nature are cowards, Get life pal instead of sitting on your pretend throne and condemning fair players when it suits you.
THAT is the height of hypocrisy!
You have done yourself no favours with this childishness and I hope it bites you on the arse.

SunnyCorner

OH DEAR - THE VICTIM IS THE BULLY! I'm so sorry if I've intimidated or harassed you because you have "defied" me - I'm not sure how that works - how did you do it - by ending the game early?
You said you didn't care in the lobby - but clearly your hypocritical nerve has been touched by the evidence! You were once such a supporter of the quitters and fraudsters being exposed - the evidence is there in so many of your posts - such a pity for a man of such moral integrity........
Please don't worry about my a*** getting bitten after telling the truth - I'm more than capable of looking after it.
LOL
Regards. Ice

rocketron66

Postby rocketron66 » Jan 04, 2019

Did you have a bus to catch Deano,just kidding! you left the game early,not like you at all,Iceman scored 7 points for winning the game,my score remained the same,as for you Deano and Beach not sure! so no one got hurt or did they?
Ron

SunnyCorner

Only the truth got hurt.........
Regards Ice

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » Jan 04, 2019

RocketRon, thanks for the added info Ron I was pretty sure when I left that all points would be awarded accordingly and mine were certainly deducted.
It would appear that Iceman wants everyone to be at the "parade' for a few minutes after the game.
There have a one or three games that have been so damn terrible that I have walked and been prepared to forfeit points, this wasn't one of them.
The "Hypocrite" author doesn't seem to get the essence of sportsmanship, he think it is a strategy to pass the Qs to a player, any player, not just me and then keep leading spades knowing he cannot lose -wonder if that accounts for such a high score?
That is only an acceptable strategy sportsman's like if the Low is so far remote from the rest of the field they need to brought back to the field, or as a winning manoeuvre at the end of the game,NOT at the beginning and during the first few hands.
I don't expect a unanimous agreement on this but it would make a "not for money" game more pleasant.
However, without raking over the coals, my analysis of Iceman's character remains and I have witnessed you personally come under his radar and been the recipient of several "Foyer" character assassinations.
Like you,I still have reservations about a character we had for a few months a couple of years ago;Nemesis.
Cheers and thanks for the added info.
Finally, we have all had early leaves, but if the scores are adjusted, who cares. Not Ice though, he has to big note himself at every opportunity, Happy New Years Ron.

SunnyCorner

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 05, 2019

Quote from Dean's post February 7th 2016

"There is a word in Scripture that has wonderful ramifications for the person taking it to heart : repentance. Means confess your sin and stop doing it.Repentance and reconciliation go hand in hand,So, If you have quit in the past admit it, if you have abused people in the past admit it (and i'm not referring to somebody telling another player what they think of his/her game- that is part of the fabric of being competitive for crying out loud), but real, tangible abuse that Ice and I experience from these l/l's everytime we come on here, apologise,don't do it again, and get on with life.
All these people have to do is to admit they're in the wrong,repent of it and rejoin the broader community.

Again, thanks Ice, privilege to be your mate on here, all the best to you and your family in this difficult time that you and your family are going through, my prayers are with you mate."

Say no more............ Ice

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”