Kirkwood left early.......

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Kirkwood left early.......

Postby SunnyCorner » Feb 10, 2019

Kirky is accusing me of bad mouthing him and denies he's ever quit on me - so here's the evidence ......
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 16.19.26.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 16.19.26.png (2.28 MiB) Viewed 71 times

billy

Re: Kirkwood left early.......

Postby billy » Feb 16, 2019

Well this isn't getting any better, just going from bad to worse. I have often wondered why people play with known quitters etc. But people do, despite all the posts in the forum making you aware and advising you to proceed with caution.
My reason for replying is that I did play with Kirky last week, despite vowing never to do so again. My reason for not playing was the abuse, his ability to blame others to cover his mistakes, king of the duckers, his arrogance, unfriendliness, attitude etc. But that was a long time ago, and despite his continued invites I managed to evade him. To my knowledge however he has never quit on me. Spartan was hosting last week and Butchdude had joined and so did I, thinking the coast was clear, when along came Kirky and before I knew what was happening they'd all started and I followed suit. I was once accused of quitting when I left before game started, and if Spartan and Butch were happy to play, then I was too.
You won't believe what I'm going to say, we exchanged pleasantries, spoke about our connections with Jersey, English channel island. and he didn't leave early. Played him twice more with similar outcome. When I won he congratulated me and waited till I'd left. I realise others have prolems but for someone like me, who's not prepared to stay in lobby, just waiting, for more than 5 minutes, it becomes difficult to find 3 others if I want a game, if I reject all those that have fallen foul of others. I would never get a game. So I rest my case. I will accept Kirky's invite again but he'll only ever overstep the mark once more again with me.

Billy the reluctant hypocrite

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”