Rankings By Win %

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
NashVegas

Rankings By Win %

Post by NashVegas »

There is all this talk about people not playing lower rated players, so I made a spreadsheet showing the rankings by win % so you can see how the person has performed so far. The current rankings are so confusing and based mainly on how many games played. But it seems to do well in some places and not as much in others. As you see Boo deserves #1 ranking but some in the top 10 and some of the 5000s are way down below 130 or 150 in win %.

I took out all players who had not played at least 20 games and sure it has flaws but it is based on win % only and not an algorithm. And a true ranking couldn't compare someone w 20 games versus someone with thousands without having to take into account the experience and other factors. But just something to reference to get an actual feel of someone's skill with raw data.
Attachments
Win%.jpg
Win%.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 12202 times
page 2.jpg
page 2.jpg (551.13 KiB) Viewed 12202 times
page 3.jpg
page 3.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 12202 times
Last edited by NashVegas on Feb 25, 2019, edited 2 times in total.

NashVegas

Re: Rankings By Win %

Post by NashVegas »

Here are last two pages ...
Attachments
page 4.jpg
page 4.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 12205 times
page 5.jpg
page 5.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 12205 times

JMFA

Re: Rankings By Win %

Post by JMFA »

I do not agree ... that is ... I can create a new account and play 1 game and win ... then, according to your algorithm I would be number 1 ..
The application has its rules and we all limit ourselves to that .. for something we buy the game

regards