Did not quit, came in second, banned, lost points

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
badhakker

Did not quit, came in second, banned, lost points

Post by badhakker »

Request review last game today. Came in second and have been banned and penalized nearly 50 points. I know Iceman hates me for some reason, so I fully expect nothing to be done.

SunnyCorner

Re: Did not quit, came in second, banned, lost points

Post by SunnyCorner »

Just a couple of points for clarity;

1. I have nothing to do with the operation of the game - it is completely separate from the forum. My understanding is the mechanism for banning is based on quitting history and its automated.

2. I do not "hate" anyone. I don't play with you because you have been very abusive to me in the past on a number of occasions and in our last game you quit.

Regards to all. Ice

badhakker

Post by badhakker »

SunnyCorner wrote:Just a couple of points for clarity;

1. I have nothing to do with the operation of the game - it is completely separate from the forum. My understanding is the mechanism for banning is based on quitting history and its automated.

2. I do not "hate" anyone. I don't play with you because you have been very abusive to me in the past on a number of occasions and in our last game you quit.

Regards to all. Ice
Wow, you get your feelings hurt too easily. (My "feelings" are not hurt - its very simple I don't play with abusers and quitters. Ice) I’ve played with you for years and now I’ve turned rogue. I tried to recall any incident which may have sparked your outrage and only thing I saw was you coming in last four times in a row. (Complete fabrication -how could you possibly see that without seeing my personal game log! - Ice.) (Ice, your understanding of the game is underwhelming. The profile section shows last fifty games played! - Bad.) (Yes but only YOUR games - NOT MINE) I had no idea I had the talent to manipulate the game in that manner. (In what manner? Ice) As for quitting I can only assume it was an incident with chatting on iPads which I found has
been remedied by turning the pad vertical when chatting. I reached out to you and apologized for any misunderstanding but you refused to accept.
Side note. After posting this I just inadvertently quit another game by simply tapping the chat key.
And there is the answer to your first post - its NOTHING to do with me. Ice
Last edited by badhakker on Apr 19, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be

One feature Aidan finally incorporated into the current version that I like is when one player quits, for whatever reason....power failure, wifi disconnects, panties in a wad,...the remaining players have an incentive to finish the game as even in losing, players get points added to their ranking. Chronic quitters deserve their pain. 'nuff said.