Marco and Chacon same player?

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Marco and Chacon same player?

Post by SunnyCorner »

Marco hosting and chacon playing in the same game. Same IP - same player? Both have the same IP 93.66.74.160

340.7 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [chacon58 4>30090 from ES]
340.7 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [P] [CXXXXXXXuBBAAAA] [0] [1] []
340.7 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [5498613486591133128] [192.168.1.13 : 37545]
340.7 > : Game:NCT:MpS > N=[.1.13:43410], EP=[], LP=[93.66.74.160],
340.7 > : Game:NCT:MpS > LL=[192.168.1.13:43410], ST=[93.66.74.160:9761]
340.7 > : Game:NCT:MpS > [5498613486591133128] [192.168.1.13>37545]
340.7 > : MpSystemInterface::AddListText > MPSI > Ignoring as not setup yet.
340.7 > : Game:NCT:MpS > Received PLAYER_DETAILS for player 4 [4:30090 st:1].
364.9 > * Game:NCT:MpS > Received PLAYER_JOINED from GGServer:
364.9 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [marco 7>30090 from IT]
364.9 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [P] [CXXXXXXXuAAAAAA] [5853] [1] []
364.9 > * Game:NCT:MpS > [11134339808579991817] [192.168.1.2 : 37545]
364.9 > : Game:NCT:MpS > N=[.1.2:43410], EP=[], LP=[93.66.74.160],
364.9 > : Game:NCT:MpS > LL=[192.168.1.2:43410], ST=[93.66.74.160:9738]
364.9 > : Game:NCT:MpS > [11134339808579991817] [192.168.1.2>37545]
Last edited by SunnyCorner on Aug 28, 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Dean6417

Re: Marco and Chacon same player?

Post by Dean6417 »

Did you mention that he is a foul-mouthed abuser?

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Further to the above, thank you for posting these updates on people that one wouldn't normally play with until it is too late; i.e during a game with someone who isn't who they claim to be.
Bubba is another.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Sorry I did forget to mention the abuse but a quick search of the forum will tell you all you need to know.

Regards. Ice

cenalex67

Post by cenalex67 »

Marco isnt a cheater. He asked me to say this because he doesn't access the forum. His Wife last January, or february i dont remember when, had got a cerebral ictus. In fact, in recent months he has played little because he has dedicated himself to the rehabilitation program for his wife. He is also attempting psychological recovery by making her play Hearts. This is why Manco and Chacon (his spanish wife) have got same IP. I played many times with him, he never cheated or tried to do it, I m sure. I know he isnt a very great Player, he also knows. Many players avoid him for this reason, but he isnt cheater. Now all you have to say you can say to him in the chat. I also think that getting to personal offenses is serious for anyone. It is better to apologize to each other and if it really is not possible we avoid playing with him but we do not offend. I'm not judging anyone, it's just my thought.
Alex

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

Sunni Coroner must have been raised by a band of gypsy thieves.

He questions/accuses people with the same IP as "cheaters"????

He did the same to me and my wife. No wonder no one respects him. I certainly don't and that's why I won't play with him.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Does my post mention cheaters?

We've been here before so many times - and there have been so many who are cheating. The solution is very simple - if you're playing with someone who is connected to you why not tell the others players before the game starts? Then there is no ambiguity. Marco has no problem talking in the lobby usually especially when he's using vile abuse and name calling. I've sent the screenshots to Aidan and there will be no apology from me - I've done nothing wrong!

Regards to all. Ice

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

I have to answer Howcoolsthat.
I can understand your frustration because to the best of my knowledge you are an honest player, a pleasure to play with in fact.You and your wife are no doubt completely innocent and you have outlined your case well.
However,to take this back to it's origins (Iceman crosschecking ip addresses) and make some sense of it all; 3-4 years ago, there were some very dangerous, very abusive players on this site who kept cropping up under different aliases, Tartuffo was one who had over 55 aliases and proud of it. His problem wasn't so much foul language in the beginning, but he was able to steal avatars and national flags and play very abusively under that person's name and nationality,as well as quitting. I was one of those victims and couldn't quite understand the animosity directed towards me in the foyer and during games:Ice put a stop to it by exposing them and reporting them, and to Aidan's credit he acted and banned many of the worst types.
There were real scumbags (no apologies for that) like Granpa Lewis who somehow managed to intrude to such an extent on some women players here, he was able to stalk them real; time, to the extent he would tell one woman in particular, her jogging route,Now that would have been scary for a man let alone a woman. I was playing with her and him at the time.The foul language towards her and to myself because I challenged him,was untenable thing .
Ice again went into bat for all when he followed up and had that cretin banned.Thanks again ICE.
There were other people who had plenty of aliases and used them to load games against other players by playing 2-3 of those aliases during the one game, cheating is the term we use in Australia.
Long story short Cool', Iceman was able to expose all of these people and saved a lot of people a lot of grief and gave many of them a sense of some security on this site.
His character in my humble opinion cannot and should not be questioned, as least without somebody going into bat on his behalf and I put my hand up for that, at least to attempt to give a more complete picture of why this situation has arisen and "appears intrusive to the honest players and very vexing to the cheats.
PersonallyI have had arguments with Iceman, and I grieve to some extent the loss of a 'cyber-friendship', I speak to him as I would to anybody who needs to be pulled into line as he does with me, but, he is not and never been a man worthy of abuse.
Cheers to all who reads this,remember, respect is earned in this world, he has earned it.

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

In hindsight, it's now very clear...even gypsies wouldn't have soiled their wagons with the likes of Sunni Coroner. My apologies to all gypsies and thieves.

Aidan, obrigado por todos os seus esforços e todos nós esperamos que você possa atualizar o servidor.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

I thank you for your kind remarks Dean - not many know the history and some of those that do find it inconvenient to be reminded of it.
The game is now much "cleaner" than it was but it would be a big mistake to think that the cheats and abusers have gone away - they have not.

Many are still here disguising their identities - even Barley the worst abuser we've ever seen is back. I know who he is, and he knows that I know his new identity. Maybe he has learned his lesson after Aidan banned him - we'll see.

I would also like to point out (again) that there is no problem with players using the same IP - partners - siblings etc. Why wouldn't you want to play with them! The issue arises when its kept secret from the other 2 in the game. We have seen time and again the problems that can be caused when you don't know who you are playing with - Barley to name but one - a real and persistent danger to women. The victim of his abuse was so traumatised she left the game. I make no apology for putting them in the spotlight and, with Aidans help, getting them banned. Bad things happen when good people stay silent...

I would personally like to see an end to the ability to create multiple names. If you've paid for a subscription there should be one name (of the players choice) associated with that account and that name verified. There is no 100% safe system but we could all have more confidence if those changes could be implemented. We know the lengths that these people can go to - you mentioned a player creating 55+ identities - that demonstrates a mind blowing determination to deceive and, as far as we can tell, the motive was solely to ruin the enjoyment of the rest of us. Unbelievable that anyone would go to such lengths!
Anyway thanks again for your comments and to all those who privately have expressed thanks - there are many more good and decent people here than the forum posts suggest!
Regards to all. Ice

Marco

Post by Marco »

Mia moglie e chacon e gioca solo con me per un problema de recupero cognitivo avuto per un ictus che la ha colpita a fine 2019 non ho avvisato gli altri giocatori perché ripeto gioca solo con me.
Saluti
Marco

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

not true Marco. In the game where it happened tou were hosting and you had invited 2 other players. One of them was snarts - we can't remember the 4th. I warned them and they left. starts can confirm this is true.

non è vero Marco. Nel gioco in cui è successo, hai ospitato e hai invitato altri 2 giocatori. Uno di questi era ringhio - non possiamo ricordare il 4 °. Li ho avvertiti e se ne sono andati.

Regards to all Ice

Marco

Post by Marco »

Questo è vero ma l'invito lo stava facendo mia moglie con il mio profilo non sapendo che non si poteva ,abbi pazienza anche tu come del resto c'è l ho io.
Saluti
Marco

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Here is the FOUL Marco abuse - its completely unsolicited or provoked - just out of nowhere - well Aidan you said you'd deal with it?
You can translate it yourself. Regards Ice

(Admin: Screenshots with abuse from Marco noted and removed)

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

So Sunni Coroner doesn't dispute Marco's characterizations. The truth hurts I guess. Case closed.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

The only thing thats clear is that howcoolistwat supports and defends abusers!
Regards to most. Ice

Marco

Post by Marco »

no comment, I have never offended the wife of a player, person who among other things is in trouble, show the photo of your miserable comments you made about my wife if you have courage, no you courage you do not have it you are a coward .

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Apart from the comments at the top of the thread this is it. I have, in fact, never made any comments about your wife but I do feel very sorry for her. I do have lots more screenshots of your abuse though.

Regards to all. Ice

Marco

Post by Marco »

Tu mandi in rete i commenti che vuoi,non quelli veri.
Addio non mi rompere più i coglioni.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

The translation of the above post: "You post the comments you want, not the real ones.
Goodbye, don't bother me anymore." Marco

I did as you asked Marco as everyone can see from the evidence - I'm sorry if the truth hurts - case closed..... but before I go I leave you with your own advice........

Regards. Ice

(Admin:screenshot with abuse noted and removed)

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

And even when warned, Sunni Coroner tugs on Superman's cape.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

I haven't been warned because I haven't done anything to be warned about! This is yet more gibberish and lies from howcoolistwat. A quick read through of his posts reveals constant negative insults and abuse aimed at anyone and everyone that posts on the forum. Can anything be done to stop this persistent inane drivel and bullying?
Regards Ice

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

"howcoolistwat"....LOL....I bet it took you hours to coin that one. But NOT abusive in your small mind. Keep trying Sunni Coroner.

BTW, Bo made us all laugh last night when I asked him if he had read your book yet. He asked if the title is "How To Make Friends". NOW THAT'S FUNNY.