banned for quitting

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417

banned for quitting

Post by Dean6417 »

What are you doing Aidan,
twice you have banned me for a day for 'quitting' and both times the game has been awarded before I left.
1 minute ago you did the same.
But hey. once is a mistake. twice is poor administration, and that has been my complaint against your pathetic administering for years.
from poor distribution to allowing abuse.
You now have my official resignation from this game and I hope I don't stumble on anything you may try in the future.

Aidan

Re: banned for quitting

Post by Aidan »

Dean, the quitting banning procedure is automatic, not something I do personally.

If the quitting banning routine is not working correctly, please state as clearly as possible what happened and if you were hosting or not, and I can look into it.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Aidan, too late for me. I have had enough this 'game'.
I have removed grass hearts from my downloads and for me it no longer exists.

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Ok. I'll post up here in the future when the new version comes out as I plan to do an update to address these issues and others next year sometime.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

HowCoolIsThat

Post by HowCoolIsThat »

:o WUT? We have to wait until next year sometime? That's like...like...like...(checks notes)...way long.

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

Yep sorry too much in the pipeline, including completing the conversion of Hearts itself from one computer language to another. I've been working on updating GrassGames' titles 24/7 for the last 6 months and after I get Table Tennis Pro updated (soon), Hearts is next. But it will take some time.

Next year is only three and a bit weeks away...
Aidan
GrassGames.com