go back to version 2

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
onapar

go back to version 2

Post by onapar »

is it possible to go back to version 2 maybe players would return

jbruch

Re: go back to version 2

Post by jbruch »

Onapar,
Why do you think the new version is the reason for players leaving the game? I believe players are leaving the game for many reasons and one reason is the rudeness of other players as Cenalex has written about in the post titled "This is education".

I believe a major reason better players have left is the monthly scoring which rewards frequency of play as much as quality of play. A player who is winning less than 20% of their games should not be a top 10 player in any reasonable scoring system and this has happened far too often in the last year. I believe this has driven better players away from the game as they took pride in their abilities and the recognition of their peers. I know it drove birillone away as she posted her frustrations to Aidan in the forum and then left the game shortly afterward. I believe a couple of the players Cool referenced in a post wondering where some players have gone may be the reason for their no longer playing.

The new game version was introduced a year ago and when switching to the new version if you did a 1 year subscription those should be coming up for renewal over the next 30-60 days. It will be interesting to see how many more players disappear as this subscription renewals come due.

Twoult

Re: go back to version 2

Post by Twoult »

Interesting opinion