Can't get on competitive game Hearts.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
COVERCARD

Can't get on competitive game Hearts.

Postby COVERCARD » Oct 17, 2014

What is going on. Says I am not online.

Aidan

Re: Can't get on competitive game Hearts.

Postby Aidan » Oct 18, 2014

The server was down for a while yesterday but is online again now.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

QueenB

Postby QueenB » Oct 20, 2014

I try to log on competitive game and it says I am offline???

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 22, 2014

Hopefully you should be able to login ok again now.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

billy

Postby billy » Oct 22, 2014

QueenB wrote:I try to log on competitive game and it says I am offline???

This has happened a lot this last week. Never had the problem before, ands I've been playing 6 months. Cant log on to cribbage or hearts.
Its 10pm UK time here

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 23, 2014

Can you post some logs here please?

To do this: start the game, try to login, get the error, try to login again, get the error again, then go to the main screen, press "About" then "Logs" then "Copy All", quit the game, then paste them here.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

billy

Postby billy » Oct 25, 2014

Aidan wrote:Can you post some logs here please?

To do this: start the game, try to login, get the error, try to login again, get the error again, then go to the main screen, press "About" then "Logs" then "Copy All", quit the game, then paste them here.

I've managed to log in once to cribbage and once to hearts and probably made over 20 attempts

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 25, 2014

I removed the picture of the logs you attached - not quite what I needed, but nearly.

Its better if you can press the "Copy All" button you saw in the logs screen, then when writing your reply here, select "Edit" then "Paste" from the browser's menu. This will "paste" the logs in as text at the point where you are writing.

Try to login within the game at least three times first, then go the about screen to get the logs.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

billy

Postby billy » Oct 26, 2014

Aidan wrote:I removed the picture of the logs you attached - not quite what I needed, but nearly.

Its better if you can press the "Copy All" button you saw in the logs screen, then when writing your reply here, select "Edit" then "Paste" from the browser's menu. This will "paste" the logs in as text at the point where you are writing.

Try to login within the game at least three times first, then go the about screen to get the logs.

I'm getting frustrated with my own inability to perform the supposedly simple tasks you require.
Logs, ports, browsers are a foreign language to me.
I got as far as "copy all" and when I find edit, I lose the forum. When I have found "paste" its in grey and i can't proceed.
I may have to accept just playing when it allows me, which is very seldom.
I might be able to get my grandson to help me or make an appointment with Apple and take my PC down there.
I can't understand why the screenshot I did only showed up partly in the forum.
The easiest option for me would to be to send you the screenshot direct to your email, if you were agreeable.
Aidan , I'm really sorry to be a pain. Coming into the Computer world 4 years ago at 68 was probably too late in life for me.
thanks Billy

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 26, 2014

Pressing the "Copy All" button should copy all the texts to the clipboard. Then, where ever you want, e.g. in TextEdit or when typeing a reply here, you can just press the command button + V to paste the copied logs (Command+V is the same as selecting Edit->Paste from the menu).

You need to click the "Post Reply" button here and be actually in the place where you write the reply before you can paste the text.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”