Next Release?

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Linux Vista

Next Release?

Postby Linux Vista » Oct 22, 2014

You have stated that you are going to solve the double coin deduction issue. How about this other issue albeit a minor one? I have stated about this issue before. The issue was not being taken seriously by you nor I. You know at the end of every hand the score banner board or whatever you want to call it will pop out. After you have reached The 11th Hand The 1st Hand scores will be cut off. Can you fix this so that we can scroll the scores up and down eventough we have reached The 50th Hand? Just a suggetion and a thought.

marekjoz

Re: Next Release?

Postby marekjoz » Oct 22, 2014

I will also give a suggestion of a technical manner: in Lobby you select (highlight) players to invite them for a game. When you select a player or players for invitation but before you click Invite button:
- status of any player would change
- any player would appear
- any player would dissapear
(so after changing the contents of the Lobby list) the selection dissapears and you need to do it again. It is not a problem when there are a few players but when there are about ten of them, it starts to be a problem.

The other more sophisticated idea is to give the ability for an internal/personal ranking of players or even making some personal notes in the system visible for a player only :-) It is not a secret, that there are players who you like to play with or dislike, but sometimes play just because there is no other option - no other players in Lobby. After playing a game with a particular player I would be able to give me hints for a game with particular player in the future, like - egoist, avoids passing hearts, throws queen no matter when, weak player, etc :-) This could work during a play, also some personal ranking of players could highlight players you like to play with (so are high ranked in your personal ranking and players you don't like to play with). This is not much programming except more space in database. Notes and ranking are different things in fact but similar programmistic work to be done, I think.

Linux Vista

Good ideas. Especially the first one. Seems a little bit complex to implement though.

Linux Vista

Mine seems simple. Hope to be considered seriously.

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 23, 2014

Can you fix this so that we can scroll the scores up and down eventough we have reached The 50th Hand?

When you select a player or players for invitation but before you click Invite button ... the selection dissapears and you need to do it again

Both these points are implemented and will be in the next release (2.74) coming soon.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Linux Vista

Postby Linux Vista » Oct 23, 2014

When can we expect The iOS Versions?

Linux Vista

Postby Linux Vista » Oct 23, 2014

Aidan wrote:
Can you fix this so that we can scroll the scores up and down eventough we have reached The 50th Hand?

Both these points are implemented and will be in the next release (2.74) coming soon.

Thank you.

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 26, 2014

Version 2.74 (available from the home page) has just been released, with the two new features implemented. See this post for more details.

...to give the ability for an internal/personal ranking of players or even making some personal notes in the system visible for a player only...
This is a bit more complicated and I've no immediate plans to implement it at the moment.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Linux Vista

Postby Linux Vista » Oct 27, 2014

I was asking about The iOS Versions. When can we expect them?

Aidan

Postby Aidan » Oct 29, 2014

They've just been submitted to Apple so I'd guess within two weeks.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”