Re-visiting the distribution of cards.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417

Re-visiting the distribution of cards.

Post by Dean6417 »

Aidan, i know iam not the only person who is really fed up with the uneven distribution of cards Every game. Maybe i should say Even distribution. It appears that your system is set to distribute to two players,almost every hand, the lion's (major proportion) share of one or two particular suits of cards. i.e two players share all the diamonds and most of another suit,such as hearts,clubs etc.

This is not only frustrating to all players but it is the major reason,(bad players aside) for a reasonable game to be continuously spoiled.
Is it possible to get someone to look at your program and fix it please.

billy

Re: Re-visiting the distribution of cards.

Post by billy »

Dean6417 wrote:Aidan, i know iam not the only person who is really fed up with the uneven distribution of cards Every game. Maybe i should say Even distribution. It appears that your system is set to distribute to two players,almost every hand, the lion's (major proportion) share of one or two particular suits of cards. i.e two players share all the diamonds and most of another suit,such as hearts,clubs etc.

This is not only frustrating to all players but it is the major reason,(bad players aside) for a reasonable game to be continuously spoiled.
Is it possible to get someone to look at your program and fix it please.
you can add me to the list of those that are fed up with this issue