Harassment by disturbed players.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417

Harassment by disturbed players.

Post by Dean6417 »

Aidan i know that we have differences of opinion but i would imagine that you, like I, have an aversion to what could only be termed stalking or at the very least harassment.

There is a particular player ( i use the term loosely) now calling himself Sales, ( he has had several aliases) who refuses to honour rejections inviting me to join him in games as well as constant bombardment of same after repeated notifications in the lobby chat box asking,then screaming,at him to stop the harassment.

Iam asking you as the administrator to take action against this person,if only to stop him constantly harassing myself and (i know of) others as well.

Enjoy your Christmas
Regards
dean
Last edited by Dean6417 on Jan 02, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

missindustrial

Post by missindustrial »

Last edited by missindustrial on Jan 05, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Dean6417

reply to M.Industrial

Post by Dean6417 »

To Miss Industrial,personally i don't care what you call yourself or what you look like, you mean absolutely nothing to me.
I do find you offensive in the lobby chat and i was appalled by a remark you made to the player you referred to i.e beachbum.
At first i thought you were having a joke when you mentioned "getting her ass whipped" but when you called her a "whore" as well
i was shocked.Not the words or action of a caring person/woman i would suggest.
And now you are screaming "poor me"
You keep proving that you are a fraud in every way.

You do have multiple aliases on here, and unfortunately everyone of them at some stage reveals the true nature of who you are.
Maybe you need to have a consultation with "Doctor Ron" lol.
Your magnanimity towards other "multiple name players" is not in the least bit surprising, you have empathy with them. Nicknames are one thing but to establish separate,undeclared identities is another thing altogether.I think even Dr. Ron would agree with me here.
The reason aliases are established are to :
1. conceal ones true self
2. to mislead people into "believing" they are who they claim to be with the intention to:
(a) defraud
(b) deceive
(c) gain an advantage by means of deception.

You have asked Aidan to Banish myself and two other people for having the audacity to call-out a fraud when we see it.
You claim to be not worried in the least about all this,so let me make a counter suggestion to Aidan : if, as she says, she is playing primarily to have fun, then may i respectfully suggest that Miss Industrial and all multi-identity players be confined to the casual room where they can laugh and cheat and quit games and deceive each other until the cows come home.

Failing the above:Miss Industrial, if you can get into your bitter and twisted brain : i don't care for you or about you, you leave me alone and i will certainly leave you alone.End.

As for Iceman and Beachbum, Iam sure they are big enough and ugly enough to take care of themselves.
Cheers.

Dean6417

Re: Harassment by disturbed players.

Post by Dean6417 »

I notice that Miss Industrial has removed the two acerbic posts she wrote a couple of days ago, however, does this mean she has repented of her actions or is there an ulterior motive? Time will tell.....it usually does.

In the light of other correspondence with this particular player iam going to leave my original post as it stands.
Several reasons for this but primarily:
(1) the points i made regarding multiple identities and the reason for them are sound as well as being universal truths.
(2) i doubt the sincerity of the poster.

Miss Industrial made an all-out assault on my character as well as defaming two G/H friends of mine.If she is genuinely sorry that she made those comments then i will accept the apology (to be published in this place) but there is a proviso that says :remove all other identities you may have on here and don't revisit them or create any others now or in the future.In other words prove your sincerity.

Regards Dean6417.

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

I presume/hope this sort of thing is happening less now.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

The abuse seems to have tapered off a lot, but i see that people like Aristo is back with his multiple aliases again.