Harassment by disturbed players.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Harassment by disturbed players.

Postby Dean6417 » Dec 27, 2015

Aidan i know that we have differences of opinion but i would imagine that you, like I, have an aversion to what could only be termed stalking or at the very least harassment.

There is a particular player ( i use the term loosely) now calling himself Sales, ( he has had several aliases) who refuses to honour rejections inviting me to join him in games as well as constant bombardment of same after repeated notifications in the lobby chat box asking,then screaming,at him to stop the harassment.

Iam asking you as the administrator to take action against this person,if only to stop him constantly harassing myself and (i know of) others as well.

Enjoy your Christmas
Regards
dean
Last edited by Dean6417 on Jan 02, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

rocketron66
5 Stars
5 Stars

Re: Harassment by disturbed players.

Postby rocketron66 » Jan 02, 2016

in response to Dean6417
It as become quite obvious that certain individuals namely Iceman as become most unpopular in game play, I would be interested if all Competitive hearts players would leave comments in the forum,it really is becoming unbearable reading his negative comments about certain players,and in game play comments regarding how individuals skills are portrayed in the games he is involved in,my advice as a counsellor would be seek help to improve your popularity with other players.I would offer my professional help if need be,paranoia is a serious problem if not dealt with in it's infancy.
regards Dr R
p.s. you really need help Iceman i'm here to offer any advice.
In anticipation aka rocketron 66

missindustrial
0 Stars
0 Stars

Postby missindustrial » Jan 03, 2016

Last edited by missindustrial on Jan 05, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

reply to M.Industrial

Postby Dean6417 » Jan 03, 2016

To Miss Industrial,personally i don't care what you call yourself or what you look like, you mean absolutely nothing to me.
I do find you offensive in the lobby chat and i was appalled by a remark you made to the player you referred to i.e beachbum.
At first i thought you were having a joke when you mentioned "getting her ass whipped" but when you called her a "whore" as well
i was shocked.Not the words or action of a caring person/woman i would suggest.
And now you are screaming "poor me"
You keep proving that you are a fraud in every way.

You do have multiple aliases on here, and unfortunately everyone of them at some stage reveals the true nature of who you are.
Maybe you need to have a consultation with "Doctor Ron" lol.
Your magnanimity towards other "multiple name players" is not in the least bit surprising, you have empathy with them. Nicknames are one thing but to establish separate,undeclared identities is another thing altogether.I think even Dr. Ron would agree with me here.
The reason aliases are established are to :
1. conceal ones true self
2. to mislead people into "believing" they are who they claim to be with the intention to:
(a) defraud
(b) deceive
(c) gain an advantage by means of deception.

You have asked Aidan to Banish myself and two other people for having the audacity to call-out a fraud when we see it.
You claim to be not worried in the least about all this,so let me make a counter suggestion to Aidan : if, as she says, she is playing primarily to have fun, then may i respectfully suggest that Miss Industrial and all multi-identity players be confined to the casual room where they can laugh and cheat and quit games and deceive each other until the cows come home.

Failing the above:Miss Industrial, if you can get into your bitter and twisted brain : i don't care for you or about you, you leave me alone and i will certainly leave you alone.End.

As for Iceman and Beachbum, Iam sure they are big enough and ugly enough to take care of themselves.
Cheers.

Dean6417
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby Dean6417 » Jan 04, 2016

I notice that Miss Industrial has removed the two acerbic posts she wrote a couple of days ago, however, does this mean she has repented of her actions or is there an ulterior motive? Time will tell.....it usually does.

In the light of other correspondence with this particular player iam going to leave my original post as it stands.
Several reasons for this but primarily:
(1) the points i made regarding multiple identities and the reason for them are sound as well as being universal truths.
(2) i doubt the sincerity of the poster.

Miss Industrial made an all-out assault on my character as well as defaming two G/H friends of mine.If she is genuinely sorry that she made those comments then i will accept the apology (to be published in this place) but there is a proviso that says :remove all other identities you may have on here and don't revisit them or create any others now or in the future.In other words prove your sincerity.

Regards Dean6417.

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 05, 2016

“Dr Ron's” pathetic attempts to try and belittle others in order to cover his own fraudulent activity is truly astounding. Its not of course uncommon for the perpetrators of this kind of activity to try and blame the innocent victims – particularity when it involves abusive behaviour. I have a screenshot showing "Dr Ron" posing as a French national “emanresu” a “player” who has quit many of us. Dr Ron is boasting in the shot to have 11 identities! We of course don't know if that is true or not, after all why would anyone believe a fraudster...... Its good of you to offer me treatment for paranoia Dr Ron but I suggest that a fraudster claiming 11 different personalities while pretending to be a French national with a quitting habit needs psychiatric help more urgently than I do. Iceman

ps – If someone tells me how to do it I'd be more than happy to post the screenshot.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 19.17.36.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 19.17.36.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 13529 times
Last edited by SunnyCorner on Jan 28, 2016, edited 3 times in total.

billy
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby billy » Jan 08, 2016

SunnyCorner wrote:“Dr Ron's” pathetic attempts to try and belittle others in order to cover his own fraudulent activity is truly astounding. Its not of course uncommon for the perpetrators of this kind of activity to try and blame the innocent victims – particularity when it involves abusive behaviour. I have a screenshot showing "Dr Ron" posing and a French national “emanresu” a “player” who has quit many of us. Dr Ron is boasting in the shot to have 11 identities! We of course don't know if that is true or not, after all why would anyone believe a fraudster...... Its good of you to offer me treatment for paranoia Dr Ron but I suggest that a fraudster claiming 11 different personalities while pretending to be a French national with a quitting habit needs psychiatric help more urgently than I do. Iceman

ps – If someone tells me how to do it I'd be more than happy to post the screenshot.

As far as I can remember, I have sent attachments before. But that doesn't mean I can still remember, but I'll give it a whirl and see what happens. I sent a long message last night covering various recent issues, which seems to have disappeared, so I'm not confident that this will work either.
You'll see below in orange writing "upload attachment " IGNORE IT ! just below "choose file" click on that and select your screenshot and then click "add the file. A message should now appear alongside Attachments below the big window with the smilies !! in my case its abuse.png. I place it in line. Not sure I need to, but am now going to hit submit, close my eyes and count to 10. Billy

(attachment of screenshot containing abuse from CaptKangaroo removed by Admin as contained vulgarity)

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 08, 2016

The abuse from CaptKangeroo comes as no surprise whatsoever and is typical of the multiple identity fraudster we're talking about.
So everyone is clear CaptKangeroo is also, Lil Red Rooster, Olman, 426, and BadEgg01 - all the same abusive idiot.
Regards. Iceman
Last edited by SunnyCorner on Jan 09, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

billy
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby billy » Jan 08, 2016

SunnyCorner wrote:The abuse from CaptKangeroo comes as no surprise whatsoever and is typical of the multiple identity fraudster we're talking about.
So everyone is clear CaptKangeroo is also, Lil Red Rooster, Olman, 426, and BadEgg01 - all the same abusive idiot. Iceman

Not that I doubt you for one moment, believe me, but have you got definite proof that these are all the same person ? Billy

SunnyCorner
6 Stars
6 Stars

Postby SunnyCorner » Jan 08, 2016

The IP is 24.239.59.227 for each of them - confirmed on at least 2 occasions each.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”