Fraudsters

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Fraudsters

Post by SunnyCorner »

It is time that we shared more widely details of the abuse that has been going on by some players who are using multiple identities. I've had some help and support from some decent players in uncovering them – you know who you are and I thank you.

The worst offender claims to have 29 identities – I have no idea if that is true (why would anyone believe a fraudster?) but here are the names we know – remember this is the same person.
Buick, Aristo, Ariston, Big Aristo, FLIPPE, Twist, Tina Rosita, Cordoba, DRUMMER, In Team, Mercedes, Mercedes 500 L, schoepen, stella, Ten Bel, Burt Blancanet, Marxista, DeBrovnik, and SunnyCorner (a theft of my name) – I'm sure there are more – is one person.

There are of course more variations of my name from the same person – icemani – Icemman – iceman1 – icelman etc in a childish attempt to prevent the truth coming out.

This guy is not the only one – more details will follow.
I'm sure many players will be amazed and appalled by the deceipt but Aidan is fully aware of the situation and action will be taken shortly to prevent further abuse. Iceman
Last edited by SunnyCorner on Jan 09, 2016, edited 5 times in total.

Dean6417

Re: Fraudsters

Post by Dean6417 »

Thank you for publishing iceman.
There is a variation on my user name by the same cheat. All in an attempt to discredit me as it is an attempt to discredit you.
Aidan ought to be made aware that this is actually identity theft and is punishable by law universally.
Should Apple get wind of this they will take the game out of its apps store in order to protect itself from prosecution.
Aidan you need to actually do something about a complaint for a change.
The only reason these people are doing this is to cheat via quitting and smearing other players reputations.
I look forward to your action Aidan.
Regards dean
Last edited by Dean6417 on Dec 30, 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Aidan, the time is now 2243 Australian Eastern Summertime. If you go to the lobby of Grasshearts right now you will see the cheat Aristo is currently using the pseudonym that is a slight variant of Iceman's email address (sunny corner) and the Australian flag with it.He is calling himself sunny corner at the moment along with at least a dozen other names since i have been logged in tonight.

So here is fair warning to you: do something about these cheats and deceivers within 7 days or i will be submitting a written complaint to Apple and to Microsoft to have the game banned.
Regards
Dean6417
p.s he was using a variant of my nn last night by mixing the numbers attached to my name.

marekjoz

Post by marekjoz »

i am not sure if it was a fraud he pretended to be Iceman, Dean or me. I am almost sure that going with it to Apple or Microsoft would cause no result.

What I know though is, that aristo indeed was a real pain here and his intentions were quite clear.
There are other players using multiple identities. However as far as they were not abusive or quitters, the use of multiple identities here was questionable only but I do not think that anywhere forbidden. Aidan should clearly state if this is allowed or disallowed.

The whole ranking thing is rather a fun not a goal but I can clearly imagine cheaters manipulating their rankings if they do care much about it.

billy

Post by billy »

Hi Ice,
As I said in an earlier post to Dean, WELL DONE for pursuing the issue of multiple identities, cheats , fraudsters, abusers etc on this site. Well done to Aidan for taking up the issue, too. It's not encouraging when you put up a post that gets 400/500 views but only a handful of replies. As I know only too well. Unfortunately even the decent people prefer to sit back and not get involved. I would like to see your 8 other false identities removed altogether too.
I did see Aristo's provoking responses to you and Dean's admin issue, but he appears to have removed them. Well that might be me but I can't find them now !! The leaderboard is 692 names long and all his aliases are still shown except for Aristo and Big Aristo. What's that about ?
Anyway, my purpose of this message was to say WELL DONE mate and hopefully we'll play soon. Billy

How come you've got 6 ranking stars and me and Dean only have 5 ?
What have you got that we haven't. lol

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

In relation to the 6 stars versus 5 stars Billy : i think Ice is Aidan's pet.
Lol. just kidding mate.

Let me add my Well Done to Billy's Ice, you have put the time and the effort to help clean up this site and that needs to be acknowledged!

Now all we need is have the serial abusers like MIJ, Aristo (still) Spoonemony, Dj Ango (now Flying Squirrel) removed altogether,or at least taught some manners and we will have a reasonably intelligent, perhaps even a respectable Lobby Not holding my breath on that one though they're regard is only for themselves.

The vast majority of players on here are good, fun, honest people that just want to kill a few hours with "friends" playing a good card game.
Don't let that time be spoiled by low-lifes like the above mentioned.

There is a word in Scripture that has wonderful ramifications for the person taking it to heart : repentance. Means confess your sin and stop doing it.Repentance and reconciliation go hand in hand,So, If you have quit in the past admit it, if you have abused people in the past admit it (and i'm not referring to somebody telling another player what they think of his/her game- that is part of the fabric of being competitive for crying out loud), but real, tangible abuse that Ice and I experience from these l/l's everytime we come on here, apologise,don't do it again, and get on with life.
All these people have to do is to admit they're in the wrong,repent of it and rejoin the broader community.

Again, thanks Ice, privilege to be your mate on here, all the best to you and your family in this difficult time that you and your family are going through, my prayers are with you mate.

Cheers Dean6417

P.s Iam sure there is a perfectly valid reason why Billy and I haven't picked up our other star each as yet.

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Thanks Billy and Dean for your kind remarks – I'd also include Marekjoz and Bulldog for their support over the past couple of months and Aidan for taking action and blocking the worst offender. I've had all kinds of accusations and abuse levelled at me over the past few months and I just like to remind everyone that it was the 100's of games being routinely and regularly ruined by the quitters that prompted me to start looking. No one knew at that stage that it was mostly the activity of one person using multiple names to spoil it for everyone.

There are of course more abusers out there and it still needs tackling. I do not know why anyone would want multiple names but if its hidden it is meant to deceive. As in all walks of life I choose who I associate with and I don't want to be conned into mixing with people who are less than honest and at worst abusive quitters.

I have only told the truth and thats what I will continue to do – if anyone has a problem with that I suggest they look to themselves for the answer and stop blaming the decent and honest people who take a stance. Bad things happen when good people stand by and do nothing.
Best. Iceman

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

Agree

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Things are getting a little better now - not so much quitting but the players with multiple names seems to be getting worse. FROSTY is the latest addition to this stable:
Kraken
Big Fish
Hustler
GAMEOVER
King Of Hearts
Loco Lobo
joker
and now FROSTY - 8 names - the same person.
When I pointed this out he had the temerity to call me a troublemaker and a liar! There certainly is deceit going on - but not from me mate. If you tell the truth often enough you're sure to be found out in the end. Best. Ice