Update on Fraudsters

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
SunnyCorner

Update on Fraudsters

Post by SunnyCorner »

Update on multiple identities
The worst offender claims to have 29 identities – I have no idea if that is true (why would anyone believe a fraudster?) but here are the names we know – remember this is the same person.
Buick, Aristo, Ariston, Big Aristo, FLIPPE, Twist, Tina Rosita, Cordoba, DRUMMER, In Team, Mercedes, Mercedes 500 L, schoepen, stella, Ten Bel, Burt Blancanet, Marxista, DeBrovnik, and SunnyCorner (a theft of my name) – and marakjoz - not to be confused with Marekjoz who is genuine.

There are of course more variations of my name from the same person – icemani – Icemman – iceman1 – icelman etc in a childish attempt to prevent the truth coming out.

Dean6417

Re: Update on Fraudsters

Post by Dean6417 »

Same guy has variations on my name.
He mixes the numbers,and the flag of country of origin.
This is the same guy who claims to be a "director" of a company that deals with handicapped people and claims it is they who are using the aliases.
Talk about having no shame whatsoever.
Time for this administration to remove this person and other fraudsters from the site altogether.
Cheers, Dean6417

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

I've cleaned things up a bit. Hard to combat this fully though, not sure why he bothers.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

I appreciate that you have made an attempt at weeding these people out Aidan and acknowledge the difficulty faced in removing basically dishonest people from the site.

I must admit that i don't understand their motives either, but then again there is a lot in this world that i don't understand,for example,
what person in their right mind would imagine their passport into "paradise" is stamped with blood of innocents.Go figure that one out!

Cheers, please keep trying.
Dean6417

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

Thank you Aidan - thats very welcome news and it sends a strong message to the fraudsters and abusers that their behaviour won't be tolerated and they will be blocked.
Regards. Iceman