accusations

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
billy

accusations

Postby billy » Jan 11, 2016

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 23.18.18.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 23.18.18.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 12584 times
I have just been playing a game with jojo53, big john and nuge and been accused of all sorts of things saying its my turn, that I'm a quitter and that I'm now on their lists. I attach a screenshot of my predicament as from my screen it was Big John to play.
What is one supposed to do when everyone's screen shows different.

billy

Re: accusations

Postby billy » Jan 11, 2016

another screenshot from same freezing point
Attachments
1.png
1.png (3.19 MiB) Viewed 12581 times

tcalvs

Postby tcalvs » Feb 10, 2016

Some people in this game need to get a life. I have had Jojo53 speaks a lot of trash about me and engage others. It is unfortunate that people are using the chatting option to bash people. The game is supposed to be fun, but often I find it is a place for people to vent on others!
The system is wanky at times and does weird things like randomly quit or freeze.
I understand your predictament, but unfortunately don't have a solution.
Tara

billy

Postby billy » Feb 10, 2016

Thanks Tara. Yes I agree with all you say. Jojo53 was fine when I first started playing her but now seems to use this game to talk trash and generally create bad feelings. Its no way to play a game. They all said they would take screenshots so that I could see it from their viewpoint but they didn't and whether they're one of the 150 odd that have viewed, they've failed to comment. This has often happened in games I'm involved in, but this was the first time it's actually happened to me. I know many others have this problem too. There appears no solution, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for reading my message and taking the time to comment. No one else has so far. Thanks again Billy

Dean6417

Postby Dean6417 » Feb 10, 2016

Billy, this is a problem that has come back "in spades" mate.For awhile there it had disappeared or at least diminished considerably. But it is back with a vengeance,that is ,happening on a regular basis again. and sometimes good judgement and your knowledge of the player involved has to be taken into consideration.For example;
Lee Hsilop,a good guy, was caught up in this in a game that i was playing in a few days ago, everybody wanted to "wait him out" but the system doesn't even allow for that on all occasions. I know he is not a quitter so in the end we restarted the game and "got on with it' and to my knowledge, saved a good guy 25 points.
Reputations count both ways, at some time the damn system will freeze on all of us and we will meet the ire of our rivals and other times the recidivist quitter will just manipulate the system so he doesn't lose. Just beware of who you actually accept invites from even if it means not playing every game every night.
As far as abuse is concerned, these guys are amateurs compared to MIJ, Spoonymoney, Aristo and Flying Squirrel(formerly known as django) now those guys really have a cesspool of abuse from which they draw.

Cheers old mate
Deano

Mikk Ander

Postby Mikk Ander » Feb 13, 2016

I checked this forum cause i wanted to sign up and play hearts. I was thinking that i could get some valuable information before, but all I see is 4 players or 5 discuss other players they dont like, useless information.
I thought this was a Forum for adults.
Thank you.
Last edited by Mikk Ander on Feb 14, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Dean6417

Re: "mikk ander"

Postby Dean6417 » Feb 13, 2016

;) Very interesting that "Mikk" is able to not only access the forum but to post comments Without being a paid -up member!

I suppose one can can deduce either of two things from this ;
1.there are new rules that the members haven't been notified about regarding posting on the forum.i.e that anyone anytime can access the Forum and make whatever remarks they like,without any accountability,
or;
2. Mikk is already a member, has a different user name,and is seeking to deceive the genuine players who have the integrity to put their own name to their postings and wear the backlash if any.

Did you "hack" your way in Mikk?
Anyway, it would appear that you would fit in very nicely with a minority on here that plays only to practice deception.
For those names I refer you to posts under the banners
Fraudsters
Harassment of players
Accusations.
cheers,no doubt i will have the pleasure of declining an invite from you soon.

billy

Postby billy » Feb 14, 2016

To be honest, I was going to ignore Mikk's comments, and not waste my time in replying. However I wouldn't be comfortable with that knowing that Dean had spent time and made the effort and replied so I'll give an input too.
Mikk there are at least 692 people on this site. Thankfully, mainly to Dean and Iceman there will be at least 29 less pretty soon. As for the guy with 29 identities, all his names have reduced by 14 points without playing any games, in the last fortnight, So hopefully he has gone. It's not funny to play these people who are just intent on being disruptive and quitting half way through games.It's also not funny to have your identity stolen and used in games to look as though its you. Its also not funny ( to the majority of us ) to be abused, sworn at , with absolute filth thrown in. Its also not funny to be accused of not freezing when in fact you have. I was in winning position when I froze,( why wouldn't I want to continue ) and I suggested that we should all take a screenshot, to clarify the situation. I did but none of the others did and they were just hellbent on hurling abuse, which from my point of view, was out of order. But believe me, I can accept it. I just make point of not playing them again.
Mikk, this game has many problems with connections etc. With fraudsters, cheats, abusers and quitters thrown in too. Okay you're new to this and quite honestly you should be grateful for us 3/4 that are making an effort to do something about it. Perhaps when you become a victim, you'll start to appreciate it. I'm quite sure there are many more that appreciate their efforts, but don't voice their opinion. Having read this , you may be inclined to reply, but as they say in the UK, I won't hold my breath.

Mikk Ander

Postby Mikk Ander » Feb 14, 2016

This is none of my business. I wrote it was useless information. Maybe i should write it is useless information to me.
Actually i played hearts in many years but its ok to call me a beginner.
And no i am not a hacker, i just signed up and confirmed the email i got after.

Have fun.

modernmed123

Postby modernmed123 » Jun 15, 2016

Unbelievable. Can't imagine what this guy 'dean' is like in real life. Mikk made an innocent observation (which is clearly true) and proceeds to get verbally attacked by this paranoid dean fellow. Anyone interested in hearts who sees this forum before signing up should run for the hills.

Return to “GrassGames' Hearts”