Admin problems.

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Dean6417

Admin problems.

Post by Dean6417 »

Hello Aidan,
it appears as though you have been dragged into the fraudster/ stolen identity situation whether you like it or not.
Your own personal credibility has been challenged by the fraudster calling himself Big Aristo in a post dated 17/1/16.

He calls myself and two others idiots,and i can live with that.
What I do object to though is the indiscriminate use of the Australian flag when he uses my NN (with a scrambling of the numbers attached) as yet another alias.
We Australians happen to take great pride in our country and the symbol of it which is our national flag and to see it being denigrated by a fraud is an insult.

I don't even object to his shamelessness in using the handicapped as a platform to launch yet another specious attack on honest players, Iam actually surprised he hasn't adopted the NN Mother Teresa yet.

He has proven time and again to be a man of zero credibility and very low moral standards (see above) but, he has challenged your credibility Aidan, not mine nor the other two he has referred to in his missive but yours.

I look forward to seeing if you rise to his challenge Aidan.

Cheers Dean6417

billy

Re: Admin problems.

Post by billy »

Well done Deano. By the looks of things your perseverance has paid off. I've noticed that this message has received 500 views but no replies. Many of my messages meet the same response. I guess most people prefer to sit on the fence and keep their opinions to themselves and therefore don't get involved.
But I like to be different and show my appreciation, so once again, WELL DONE

Dean6417

Re: Admin problems.

Post by Dean6417 »

Thank you Billy. As i mentioned in another letter, you Sir are a gentleman and it is a privilege to play in this place with you.

Credit to Aidan for rising to meet a difficult challenge.
It is not finished yet, barely started really, but Aidan, you have flagged your intentions to run a clean, honourable and fair game;Well Done.
Many people on here will help you should you need to seek help in technical matters, Iam not one of those because of a technological deficiency in my CV.

However, stay the course mate and do yourself proud.

Again, Thank you Billy.
cheers
Dean 6417