Obstacles, etc.?

For all support and comments on the game "Vroom Vroom!!!".
Aidan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Obstacles, etc.?

Postby Aidan » Mar 03, 2010

The following posts were taken from the old Vroom Vroom !!! forums...

by Paul [ 22 May 2006 - 11:03 am ]

Would love to see more interactive environments, is possible. A very fun game...just in need of a little pizzazz. :)

by Aidan [ 23 May 2006 - 1:27 am ]
So what do you have in mind exactly ?

Anyone else have any ideas ?

by Paul [ 23 May 2006 - 5:47 am ]
Oil slicks, random tires, cones...etc. Perhaps smoe 'cut throughs' in certain track sections.

by Aidan [ 28 May 2006 - 8:10 pm ]
Ok - will keep them in mind for the next version.

by julio [ 31 May 2006 - 9:13 pm ]
Very cool game. The other suggestions could make it clutter a bit, I'm not sure if I would like them. If it kept a high score type of menu of best laps per track it would be better. If you could tell when your time is getting close to a new record or personal best per lap, it would be better. The sound at the end of every car through the finish line is a bit loud and annoying. more tracks would be cool. Keep making them with different carachteristics. Cool game.

by Aidan [ 08 September 2006 - 2:41 pm ]
I tried adding some oil spils to the game to test it out, but as julio points out, they don't really add anything to the game, just make it more unnecessarily difficult. Fun for a while but annoying after some time.

by max [ 18 October 2006 - 11:59 am ]
This game is very cool. I would like a more realistic game, I mean some like more "racing" game, with racing graphic on the kind of track number 3, with real-coloured grass and road, I would add the white/red borders, some sandy areas outside the corners, and all that remember a real racing track. Then I would like many different tracks, some made like a sort of "8" with bridges, and a new system of championship and categories, taking out the license system. So, I hope to see in future a real, very cool, miniaturized racing game!

by Dol [ 10 November 2006 - 12:28 am ]
My greats congratulations for this game. It's simple and very funny. Thanks for you and Goodspeed !

by Chaz [ 27 June 2007 - 8:45 am ]
This is a great game. I agree that oil-slicks and cones would just make the game to frustrating. However, I think a few tunnels and bridges would be fun. I found a way to change the race win sound, that works on Mac OS X. overall, good game!

by red car! [ 29 September 2007 - 4:10 pm ]
tunnles and bridges... if oil slicks, cones ect would be added i would be very very very disapointed...
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Return to “Vroom Vroom !!!”