GrassGames

Games for Macs, PCs and iPhones.
It is currently Nov 22, 2014

All times are UTC - 3 hours

PostPosted: Apr 28, 2013 
0 Stars

I got my high weekly score and it asked me to submit it. I said OK. It came back and said my score was too low, it had to meet the minimum score of XXXX. I was playing FreeCell in Weekly World mode.

When I had the world list updated, the list had only had 75 scores so it should have posted my score until the total posted hit 99. Also, the minimum score the rejection message said I had to reach was not the high score nor the low score of the list, rather it was about the 10th score in the list.

I believe the logic should take all scores until there are 99 scores. After that point, my score should compared to the lowest score of the 99 to see if it should be posted. If my score was higher than the lowest score, it should insert me, drop the lowest score, and identify the new lowest score. If my score was not as high as the lowest score, a rejection notice should show the lowest score of the 99 as the "minimum score needed".

I love the game. I just wanted to help resolve a problem that has been recurring for months.

Thanks,