Card Designs

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Cribbage".
Martin Taylor

Card Designs

Post by Martin Taylor »

I notice from your home page that I am supposed to be able to: "Create and print out your own card decks".

Am I to understand that I can print out one of the designs I use when I play the game I purchased from you? And if so, how I do this?

I really like a particular design and would love to have "hard" copies of these cards to use while playing other games "live" (Canasta, Bridge, Rummy, 500 etc)

If this is not the case, can you please advise whether these cards are commercially available, and if so, from where?

Please send reply to: martin@themainartery.com.au

Thank you.

Martin Taylor

bjb47

Re: Card Designs

Post by bjb47 »

I think, Martin, that you create your own designs so you can use your custom-made cards to play on the computer. I don't think your computer is designed to manufacture playing cards.

Brian

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

If you design your own deck, then in the deck menu you will see a "Print" button. This creates pdfs of your deck for printing out. Its up to you to get the pdf files printed out on proper paper and get them cut, but it can be done, or maybe a local stationary shop could do it for you.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

By the way there have been a few bug fixes to the deck editor within the game in the latest release. Now editing custom pictures should work fine (didn't work before on Macs), and custom pictures auto-update within the deck editor when you save the picture externally.

Creating custom card decks is quite a neat feature actually, and I encourage people to try it. You don't need to use custom pictures at all if you don't want, the standard court cards etc. are all available within the editor also.
Aidan
GrassGames.com