GrassGames

Games for Macs, PCs and iPhones.
It is currently Dec 19, 2014

All times are UTC - 3 hours

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2012 
0 Stars

Hello!

I've searched and can't seem to find this issue addressed. I want to change the background on the playing board, referred to as "backs" under the options function. When I select "upload photo" I see three options; (1) Take Picture, (2) Camera Roll and (3) Pick from library. I have an IPAD 1 and obviously selection 1 will not work (I get a message saying that it's unavailable). However, I am assuming that one of the other options should allow you to upload a picture from your IPAD. When I try to select either one, nothing happens, no message or anything. Is there a way to do this that I am not understanding?

This is the best computer generated cribbage game I've ever seen. I grew up playing cribbage with my grandfather and later, when I was a soldier, I played in faraway places with the few other people that knew how to play. In Desert Storm, I taught almost my entire Infantry company to play, and we would have mini-tournements, at least before the war started. My grandfather also played cribbage while he was a soldier; he was captured by the Japanese in WWII and played while interned and it meant a lot to him! In fact, the picture that I wish to upload is a picture of the table we spent many hours playing together, and it would be pretty special to get my back to look like it. Hope somebody can help!

Regards,
Raleigh

PostPosted: May 28, 2012 
Site Admin

Raleigh, I'll look into this for the next release - I can see that its important to you.

Can't give a time yet as have to finish the Android version first, but I'd say within a month or two.