Leaderboard: Transitioning : INTELLIGENCE

For all other problems or comments with Solitaire 3D.
tmno2

Leaderboard: Transitioning : INTELLIGENCE

Post by tmno2 »

Hi people's

Continuing this solitary discussion, which, while going on for years, appears to receive a lot of " Views", but strangely no other player's " Input ".

It appears that with the coincidental occurrence of both the beginning of a new month, and the beginning of a new week, as has just occurred on the same day, that, the system has lost the ability to survive the necessary calculations.

There appears to be a conflict insofar as while the ONLINE week starts on Monday, the LOCAL week starts on Thursday. Thus, as I understand it, combining this situation with the simultaneous start of the month, it's no wonder the updating has foundered and sunk.

At this stage, with no apparent updating solution to the ONLINE situation, I am continuing to use the LOCAL view, to indicate, to me, my current status.

It may sort itself out eventually, but I tend to think this will need some major intelligence applied to the coding to get the show back to normal.

Over to you Aidan.

tmno2
et al.

Additionally:-

With any ID, the game score just goes to the board (LOCAL) anyway, with whatever the last score was, that is it replaces the previous high score with a score that could be much lower, that now further complicates the fix.

Tried a reboot, but the status seems the same.

Oh Well!

Further to previous.

The only statistics available from the ONLINE system is data for the year, both the month and week data sets are not being produced.

Am I the only one lucky enough to be the victim of this system collapse? I suspect it would also effect any other games within " Solitaire 3D" with a similar ranking system.

The only other fix not yet tried is the " delete and reinstall" option. This I have not tried yet because it would delete entirely all my hard earned rankings.

tmno2

tmno2

Re: Leaderboard: Transitioning : INTELLIGENCE

Post by tmno2 »

Hi

After three days of blankness the ONLINE versions of the Week and Month rankings have returned.

They were seemingly brought back to life by the entry of ID Selena into the rankings.

Thank you!

tmno2
et al.